Shoaib Akhtar calls Katrina "Didi"

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Akhtar calls Katrina Kaif "Didi."

He may be banned from cricket, but Shoaib is busy trying his luck in Bollywood. Shoaib is good friends with Salman and Shahrukh, and that has helped him develop good contacts in Bollywood; the 32-year old cricketer is eager to try his luck on the big screen now.

Based on insiders, Shoaib has already signed a movie and the Producers are busy finalizing a leading lady for this cricketer-turned-actor; his options were Aishwarya Rai or Priyanka Chopra, but Shoaib has gone ahead and expressed that he would not be interesting in workinh with Ash or Priyanka, and would prefer his 'Didi' indicating 'sister' Katrina Kaif to play his leading lady.

When asked why he addresses Katrina as 'Didi'? Shoaib replies, "She is my friend's good friend so I call her 'Didi'."

We think Shoaib is smart to call Katrina 'Didi' and not 'Bhabhi'; the Rawalpindi Express sure does think faster than he bowls

http://www.bollywoodblog.com/index.aspx/3/

Hehe...funny article πŸ˜† 😳 ..bt he shud have called her "behna"na 😳 cuz she is younger to him..!

LMAOOO!!!!🀣
Shoaib!!!🀣 He knows that Salman has got more muscles than him and could bash him up!!!!🀣So he chose to call Kats didi!!!🀣
Seriously yaar! Shoaib is clever!!!🀣

lol...if he calls her didi...why does he want her as his leading lady??????? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

:)) i know she is years n years younger 2 him

didi :)) i mean imagine calling katrina didi :))

yeah well he is a bit scared of salman yar..huh bolly wood movie..so hes gonna quit cricket after all i guess.. πŸ˜›
myyyyyyyyyyy i cnt stopp rolllingggg..sohaib wayy too clever ....danger wd sallu thts yyyy πŸ˜†
bhabi.......
kiski bhAbi.....SA ki .....
didi to theek hai. chalo achcha hua......aunty to nahin bola..like MAINE PYAAR KYOUN KIYA....

Didi....LOL!🀣 Shoaib kaafi smart haiπŸ˜‰ but now that his ban has been lifted, he should just pay the bloomin fine that is due and just get on with what he does best....play cricket. He shouldn't try his luck in films...don't think it's gonna work outπŸ˜•

Lekin Shoab ka jigra hai, calling Katrina didi. I would never call Salman bhai, even if my life depended on itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Thanks for posting!! πŸ˜†

I keep on laughing, its so funny!
🀣