Page 2 Page 2

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Filed under: TV
Posted: May 27th 2008 by Ruhi Tandon
SRK on 'Kya Aap Paanchvi Paas Se Tez Hain?' show on Star Plus

'Kya Aap Paanchvi Paas Se Tez Hain?' show has been declared to be a disaster; the show was expected to show high TRPs, but it failed to compete against IPL. As the show kicked-off in the summer, the channel and the producers were expecting to see huge TRPs as the kids are enjoying their vacation and heart throb Shahrukh of course is the highlight of the show.

The show started off well, but the TRPs have been going downhill; SRK spoke to the media and shared, "If there is no opening and lack of appeal for the show despite my presence then, I think I am responsible, but I do my best whatever I can do creatively." Shahrukh also said that the format of the show was not appealing and the lack of options only makes the show less gripping.

SRK is trying hard to get his star friends on the show, but literally everyone dreads being a part of it as the questions could be tough.

Guess, looking at the low TRPs our Telly viewers can very well comment that the makers of the show are not smarter than a 5th grader

http://www.bollywoodblog.com/index.aspx/2/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaina26825srk_kadzHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shahrukh Khan takes on the blame for low" in Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indian888

IF-Sizzlerz

indian888

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
TRP are manufactured

SRK presence has made that show ..worth watching

And its a rocking show Tongue

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged
[]b i am not getting why is he blaming himslef come on SRKJ whatever it is it's caz of u

archup20

archup20

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged
The show rocks only because of SRK

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 2:15am | IP Logged
i m surprised ...hw cud he say tht .... the shw is worth watching so its onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bcos of him ..... remove SRK n then nothing matters .................. no1 is going to be interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thts for 100% sure!!!!!!!!!

Showbizz

IF-Dazzler

Showbizz

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 4:01am | IP Logged
hey I love the show since m not in india i always eagerly wait fot it to be posted here . How come ppl dont watch. Its a great show Clap Clap Clap

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
awww! he's really sweet Embarrassed he makes the whole show soo amazing! so no way is it his fault! Embarrassed

i think maybe people are going off the show's concept? maybe because its just a different version of KBC? Confused

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanober88

Filed under: TV
Posted: May 27th 2008 by Ruhi Tandon
SRK on 'Kya Aap Paanchvi Paas Se Tez Hain?' show on Star Plus

'Kya Aap Paanchvi Paas Se Tez Hain?' show has been declared to be a disaster; the show was expected to show high TRPs, but it failed to compete against IPL. As the show kicked-off in the summer, the channel and the producers were expecting to see huge TRPs as the kids are enjoying their vacation and heart throb Shahrukh of course is the highlight of the show.

The show started off well, but the TRPs have been going downhill; SRK spoke to the media and shared, "If there is no opening and lack of appeal for the show despite my presence then, I think I am responsible, but I do my best whatever I can do creatively." Shahrukh also said that the format of the show was not appealing and the lack of options only makes the show less gripping.

SRK is trying hard to get his star friends on the show, but literally everyone dreads being a part of it as the questions could be tough.

Guess, looking at the low TRPs our Telly viewers can very well comment that the makers of the show are not smarter than a 5th grader

http://www.bollywoodblog.com/index.aspx/2/

this line is the bestLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top