India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

CRAZY PURAB AND ARMAAN FANS

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 28 August 2004 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

These days as we all watch jjkn we either become purab fans or armaan fans. Some of us just like them for thier acting, but many of us are going crazy over these two people.

We are all acting as if these two people are actually real and as nice as they are. Personally, I'm a purab fan and I myself sometimes have to snap myslef out of the fantasy world.

We need to understand that even though in the serial samer is such a gentlemen, nice, loving, caring, adorable that he is just acting and he might not really be like that. Or those of is who think whatever good or bad about armaan he isn't like that.

It's really unbelivable, but lately two best friends got into a fight because one liked armaan and the other purab! How unrealistic can that be.

And even though we really love these actors and actresses what makes you think they will even look at one of us. They have thousands upon thousands of fans.

I am not saying that they are bad because sometimes I myself have to get back into the real world and stop dreaming about these "purab" type of people that aren't even real. In these days who in the right mind would do what the character purab did the serial.

Plz don't get me wrong I love this serial but I don't think we should be this attached to this. It's going to end in a few months. It's all just a fantasy! Samer and the person called armaan aren't really like this! It's not real!

Edited by anniegupta_ - 29 August 2004 at 6:18pm

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 28 August 2004 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Guys plz correct me if I'm wrong and share your thoughts and ideas
heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 28 August 2004 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Finally some wise post on this topic. I completely agree with you.
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 29 August 2004 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Agree completely with you annie.

I assure you that even though I may defend Purab (and will continue to do so till I think he's right), I do not lose sleep over him or Armaan. Also, I dont care much about Samir Soni or Apoorva Agnihotri's personal life...I only defend or rebuke the characters they portray. I am sure that many others here feel the same way as I do.

I suppose its natural for people to take things personally when their likes or dislikes are challenged repeatedly, but its necessary to come back to earth and realize that the characters they defend are fictional.

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 29 August 2004 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Very Correct Annie,

And As evryone knows these characters are only Fantasies , the real Character is Jassi , As every one can find oneself in her character in some or the other way.

Like some of us could have a friend like nandu , or Some may have had  various experiences in life making one feel down just due to some external reason, or Some might have been in love and it was rejected or any other personal reason.

This is just a serial where one finds something Common.

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 29 August 2004 at 7:27am | IP Logged
LOL Are youy talking about Hydroxide and me when you meant Purab and Armaan ? Because thats not a very good example. Agreed that we fight about both of them but then again we fight about everything. But at the end of the day I know hydroxide doesn't mean the stuff she said to me. Even she knows that. If our conversation on the post have shocked you guys believe me our conversation face to face are even worst. Its just the way we are. We love teasing each other we love making fun of each other and we just love disagreeing with each other. And then debating about it.

Edited by deadly - 29 August 2004 at 7:29am
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 29 August 2004 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

WHYME? i  understand what you are trying to say by "easier read then done" infact that applies to me aswell "easier wrote then done". Even though I wrote this forum I am still having trouble doing what I said and posted. I still need to yank myself out of the fantasy world these days, and realize it's only a drama and it's not hapening for real.LOL

MysticaMagic don't worry this post isn't for people like you who actually realize what you do. Many people I know are to seriously into it and they should be thiking more the way you do.Wink

And deadly I'm sorry if you got offended by what I said but yes, to be honest I was actually refering to the thing between you and Hydroxide but actually many of the peeps I know fight over dat type of stuff. So I'm sorry if what I wrote sent out the wrong message but  it wasn't only referring to you two but many people.Approve

Thx everyone for sharing there opinions and plz continue to share what you think and tell me if you disagree iwth me or if I said something that might have offended you.

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 29 August 2004 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
WICKED- COOL? LOL

Go to top