Bella's Love For Edward...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pinkbubblez

IF-Rockerz

pinkbubblez

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

hey everyone!Hug

heres just sumthing that was bugging me about the booksEmbarrassed.
edward and bella's love is supposed to be pure and eternal or whatever...but i dunno... i feel that a large part of bella's love for edward is based on looksErmm not entirely ofcourse...but a big part. throughout all the books, she wouldnt stop saying how "beautiful", "god-like", and "perfect" he is...but i dont remember her saying much about how much she liked his personalityOuch and then also, if u were in TRUE love...you wouldnt even THINK about wanting to be with someone elseOuch yet bella loves and wants to be with both edward and jacobErmm that just doesnt make sense to meLOL

edward's love for bella is ofcourse true...because it isnt selfish at all...hes always looking at her safety first...and he doent care that she will eventually turn into an old grannyLOL...so his love is definately isnt based on looksBig smile and he still loves her despite the fact that she loves someone else tooEmbarrassed

so i dunno...i feel that bella's love for edward isnt really...trueEmbarrassed only edward's love isLOL

bella's love for jacob seems to be true tho...she likes just being with him...and hanging out with him...and her love for him isnt really based on looksSmile.

lol...just wanted to share that with u guys to see what ur views areEmbarrassed
thanks for reading this guysLOL

Love,
AjitaHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bella's Love For Edward..." in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunshine.

sunshine.

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Hmm...I know what you mean, I kind of think the same thing...but Bella warmed up to Jacob when she first 'woke up' and realized that Edward had left her. I think she only continued to consider Jacob in that way because her boyfriend is a vampire. She's run into enough problems already. You get what I'm saying? I don't even get what I'm saying Confused

Edited by *Mimi* - 27 May 2008 at 3:26am

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
well i would not say her love is not true! the love that she has for him can not get any purer or truer! she accually did say she loved his personality in a way in the first book twlight when they were in the meadow he ws laughing and she said how much he laughed and was different thats when she decided it would phsycally hurt her to be away from him
so i would disagree bella truely loves edward she would give up everything for him Embarrassed

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Well, what you said about the jake part, it seems true! I mean she never really got into his looks, except the boyish and wolfish look.

But I wouldn't say that her love for Edward is not pure! It is, I mean yeah, he is gorgeous, but thats the plus side. Like in New Moon, she only heard his voice, and that made her happy.

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
that is exactly why i want jacob and bella together- they are the true soul mates...and love each other the same wayyy!

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Bella is crazy and just totally confused.....she does love Edward...but NOT AS MUCH as Edward Loves her......=[

Post Reply New Post

Go to top