Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Hey everyoneee...
okay okay, we all love our rob as edward.. and taylor as jacob.. and kristin for bella...
but if you could, who would you want to play these characters?? Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Another Edward?" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Me...i will chose to play bellaaaa...becuzz of edwardd LOL LOL LOL

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Edward edward or rob edwardddd???? Embarrassed

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Mallikaaaa!! Wow yaar, havent seen you in forever, how are you?? Hug

Hmmm, that's a really good question.. honestly, I dont know, I just finished reading all three, so I dunno who I can imagine to be what.. actually, I do like Robert as Edward and Kristen as Bella.. Taylor for Jacob, hmmm, pictured him slightly differently but I see that he has that boyish look to him, and that's very much like Jacob so that's good! Tongue

Dunno though.. will have to think more about this Embarrassed

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marvelous.malks

Edward edward or rob edwardddd???? Embarrassed

edwarddd edwardd LOL LOL

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammmu

Mallikaaaa!! Wow yaar, havent seen you in forever, how are you?? Hug

Hmmm, that's a really good question.. honestly, I dont know, I just finished reading all three, so I dunno who I can imagine to be what.. actually, I do like Robert as Edward and Kristen as Bella.. Taylor for Jacob, hmmm, pictured him slightly differently but I see that he has that boyish look to him, and that's very much like Jacob so that's good! Tongue

Dunno though.. will have to think more about this Embarrassed

Ammu.. how have you been sweetu? Well, I quit on BMTD a million years ago. EmbarrassedLOLLOL I'm awesome and hyper as ever! LOL
Okay.. i agree with you.   At first, I wasn't too fond of Rob, but I'm used to it now.. and I guess its fine. LOL
I'm a little disappointed in Jacob, as I love him a lot. LOL Taylor is beautiful, but not the werewolf kinda material. CryLOL

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
^ Hiiiiiiiiiiii Hug

Ahem, you left BMTD and shifted over to the Asian serial side Cry Tongue hehe, just kidding... but dont *cough* hesitate to come back to Dulhann, oky? You're always welcome Tongue

Yap, you're right, dunno if Taylor is really werewolf material? But we dont quite know to judge.. i do hope there will be a distinct change in his features though, in New Moon, he changes right.. after becoming a werewolf and all that. But by then, i'm sure they all wouldve grown up a little bit, so it won't be so hard Tongue

Actually Kristen does look like a good Bella, even the physical attributes as well.. same with Robert, hmmm waiting to see how it will all fit in together! Embarrassed

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammmu

^ Hiiiiiiiiiiii Hug

Ahem, you left BMTD and shifted over to the Asian serial side Cry Tongue hehe, just kidding... but dont *cough* hesitate to come back to Dulhann, oky? You're always welcome Tongue Hmm..I was always at the Asian Dramas section.. ah, didn't you start watching one of them? Was it ISWAK? Embarrassed
Anyway.. I don't know if i can handle Amar-Diva.. i don't like it at all! Dead

Yap, you're right, dunno if Taylor is really werewolf material? But we dont quite know to judge.. i do hope there will be a distinct change in his features though, in New Moon, he changes right.. after becoming a werewolf and all that. But by then, i'm sure they all wouldve grown up a little bit, so it won't be so hard Tongue  I guess.  In twilight he was very.. 15! LOL He grows much more in New Moon..I really really hope they make a new moon.. I'll be soo gladd. LOL

Actually Kristen does look like a good Bella, even the physical attributes as well.. same with Robert, hmmm waiting to see how it will all fit in together! Embarrassed
I thought Kristen was perfect as Bella from the start.. the simplicity, it's just her.  Rob..well I'm beginning to like him. LOLEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top