Non Sun TV Serials

KNI May 26 - 29: Unable to update (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone,

due to other commitments, I will not be able to update KNI and KKK Ouch . This summer's been very hectic and am not able to watch any of the episodes. In the midst of all this, I'll be out of town for a while at the end of Juen. I'm extremely sorry! But i'll try to be an active participant Embarrassed . Thanks for all your support guys.

Luv

Aisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI May 26 - 29: Unable to update (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annoo

annoo

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Hi Aish,
I appreciate ur patience Clap Clap . I think isaitamil.net has lost interest in uploading KNI. I'm/we r not bothered either.
Ambi i'll join u to kill the director.
y not bring the same Alaghar who directed the first 48 wonderful episodes.
Actually i didnt hav time to watch this serial for the past 3 weeks. Today i saw episode 93. Total waste. I feel i was fortunate for the past 3 weeks. Aish u hav lots of patience ( who's tht lucky guy Wink ).

Edited by annoo - 06 June 2008 at 5:03am

annoo

annoo

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Divya looks totally lost now a days. She's trying to be mother Theresa. Her ego, anger is all gone. Now her character is changed. May be in a course of time even Chandra might be replaced. They might not even come back to the starting pointAngry Angry.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by annoo

Hi Aish,
I appreciate ur patience Clap Clap . I think isaitamil.net has lost interest in uploading KNI. I'm/we r not bothered either.
Ambi i'll join u to kill the director.
y not bring the same Alaghar who directed the first 48 wonderful episodes.
Actually i didnt hav time to watch this serial for the past 3 weeks. Today i saw episode 93. Total waste. I feel i was fortunate for the past 3 weeks. Aish u hav lots of patience ( who's tht lucky guy Wink ).

Ahh welcome back Annoo, we really missed you!!!!  And man, KNI has totally lost its charm...it is soo boring, and to be honest I lost my patience and more over I got really busy.  But anyways, Sakthi is still not back and yet, and the three day has been turned into almost a month and a half....and still going...Angry! Anyways, it's nice to have you back...

annoo

annoo

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thanx Aish Big smile .
Its not a pleasure to watch KNI anymore. Its a pain. Here in chennai they hav lots of service providers for cable.As both my parents n in-laws hav subscribed sun direct we dont get vijay tv. I miss all those neeya naana, KWA talk shows,not KNI anymore Confused .
I missed this forum a lot. Guys pls visit this forum even if u stop watching KNI Smile Smile esp nallu and ambi. I dont see ur posts this week.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Yupp Annoo, we need to def. keep in touch.....who knows KNI might pick up again...i'm waiting for that day to begin my update....if not i'll begin in july...I hope they atleast have the marriage by then......

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged
hey guys i was out of town for the past wk. i have lost in touch with kni. whats the latest? is it still MA story? any latest summary of whether did shakti came back?

i read somewhere that prajin is now hosting the isaiaruvi in kalaignar tv and a caller asked about his disappearance in kni but prajin ignored his question. is that a hint that he is not coming back to kni? well according to the story, i can understand why he doesn't want to come back.... sigh

annoo

annoo

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bluegal

hey guys i was out of town for the past wk. i have lost in touch with kni. whats the latest? is it still MA story? any latest summary of whether did shakti came back?

No worries Bluegal, even if u miss one month u will be able to follow it. Story is still around MA. Divya is ready to sacrifice Shakthi for MA(disgusting Angry). There r no signs of Prajin coming back Ouch . In another one month the same thing might happen with Chandra too Cry .

So Aish u still hope tht KNI will pick up??? Nee romba nallava ClapClapClap.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top