Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanx Aish 😃 .
Its not a pleasure to watch KNI anymore. Its a pain. Here in chennai they hav lots of service providers for cable.As both my parents n in-laws hav subscribed sun direct we dont get vijay tv. I miss all those neeya naana, KWA talk shows,not KNI anymore 😕 .
I missed this forum a lot. Guys pls visit this forum even if u stop watching KNI 😊 😊 esp nallu and ambi. I dont see ur posts this week.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Yupp Annoo, we need to def. keep in touch.....who knows KNI might pick up again...i'm waiting for that day to begin my update....if not i'll begin in july...I hope they atleast have the marriage by then......
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys i was out of town for the past wk. i have lost in touch with kni. whats the latest? is it still MA story? any latest summary of whether did shakti came back?

i read somewhere that prajin is now hosting the isaiaruvi in kalaignar tv and a caller asked about his disappearance in kni but prajin ignored his question. is that a hint that he is not coming back to kni? well according to the story, i can understand why he doesn't want to come back.... sigh
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluegal

hey guys i was out of town for the past wk. i have lost in touch with kni. whats the latest? is it still MA story? any latest summary of whether did shakti came back?

No worries Bluegal, even if u miss one month u will be able to follow it. Story is still around MA. Divya is ready to sacrifice Shakthi for MA(disgusting 😡). There r no signs of Prajin coming back  . In another one month the same thing might happen with Chandra too 😭 .

So Aish u still hope tht KNI will pick up??? Nee romba nallava 👏👏👏.

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I stopped watching and reading the updates ever since they come to the village....managed to catch up the updates so fare..it doesnt look good at all...I mean the story 😕

Aisha, thanks for the updates hun 👏

btw..i think maybe Chandra will back out cause she have just entered Vasantham serial...she is replacing the other girl who played the lead role 😊
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: annoo

So Aish u still hope tht KNI will pick up??? Nee romba nallava 👏👏👏.

hahahah Annoo...what a way to judge me dear..😆..😳😳........hm...i'm just hoping that it will...after all that is the only thing i can do with regards to KNI......the other day I managed to take a glimpse of it, and Divya is seen talking in front of Sakthi's portrait (i.e. Prajin)....so i have a gut feeling he'll be back..only then will the story get a bit out of the boredom....if they replace it with some other dude.............hm....i won't even bother watchin it. 

sankadevi30 thumbnail
what to do anoo this story is so boring both me & ambi stopped watching it long back 😆 😆