Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

Hey guys,

I'm really fed up with this story now.  It is no longer about love!  For the past three weeks, the number of days till the marriage remains to be at 2 AngryAngry - Ambi...I'm totally ready to beat up the director.  They are pretty much fooling us.  This drag could be due to Prajin taking a leave temporarily or forever, which means that they are hunting for a new male lead.  It is really useless.  Anyway, from now on I'll briefly summarize the episodes and will only elaborate on the important scenes.  I really hope to see Sakthi soon!!!

Episode 91 -

A villain (released from the prison) enters the drama and is desparate to take revenge on Ayya and co, and hence the marriage. 

Anand wants to go back and lets MA know.  She doesn't want to be blamed for him leaving and requests him to stay.  He still wants to go and tells her to approach him if she ever feels a thing for him. 

Vasanthi and Aish inform Divya about Anand leaving.  The latter is really worried.  Vasanthi knows the reason for Divya's worries (Sakthi still in MA's mind). 

The villain sends a man in the form of cook into Ayya's place.  The cook successfully enters the house and is prepared to cook. 

NT

Episode 92 - 93 A Short Summary Only (scenes somewhat out of order) Confused

MA's father begins to drink again, and MA questions him.  He asks her why he should stop drinking since she's not willing to marry Anand.  She feels a bit guilty.  

Finally she agrees to marry Anand.  The elders move on with the engagement.  However MA is all upset and Divya knows the reason.  She goes and asks MA what she'd do if she (Divya) was to give up Sakthi.  MA seems a little confused but soon firmly adds that Divya not do that. 

Ayya seems very uneasy now a days - he's perhaps worried about Sakthi.  It seemed as if he's hiding something.  Vasanthi asks Ayya where Sakthi is, but Ayya calms her down and tells her that Sakthi will be back soon....Angry

Ayya is suspicious of the new cook.  However, the villain has kidnapped the regular cook, and hence when Ayya calls him, the regular cook lies that the new cook is good. 

Sorry guys!  I'm no longer interested in watching this stupid serial.  But no worries I'll still watch it very briefly to see if Sakthi is back or not....

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 02 June 2008 at 5:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadevi30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI May 26 - 29: Unable to update" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
ya aish i saw only the promo & that was enough to scare me off from watching this serial

thanks aish Clap Clap Clap for ur patience

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Ha ha ha ,kolai pandra chances adhigama kuduthitu irukaaru KNI director,margaya sala Angry this week i want to c shaadi of DISHA otherwise i'll not wait 2 kill him Dead

pk:DISHA.......DIvya&SHAkti

Thanx aish 4 update.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks aish... Clap

All stories starts interesting but halfway goes wrong Angry

geethanjalli_92

Groupbie

geethanjalli_92

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged