Panchi in Kitni Mast Hai Zndagi

PinkPixie thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
heres the title track of Kitni Mast hai Zindagi the series on MTV in which Pancho Bora, the Karan boy and Barkha bisht made their debut after a talent hunt .. i really loved the series and was sad when Ekta spoiled the story line later .. i cudnt find the audtion videos  for the show but  it was good fun then ,.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjddfUfdSD4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar_siya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wen was dis serial going and on what channel.i didnt even know panchi did another serial before.it seeems nice 2 watch
mi-neepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh she was so cute in this serial!!! youtube has some more scenes of the serial!!! 😊
she looked really fresh and lively back then!!! her jodi with karan was very cute as well!!!!!!! πŸ˜† 😊 😊
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeah Panchi was very sweet in that soap...saw a few episodes..but didn't know what happened πŸ˜†so it was a failure

There was so much hype for that soap..I watched it for that and gave up soonπŸ˜†
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thankz 4 da link. I new Panchi acted in the seriez but neva got to c any videos of it.

Panchi lookz so different compared to Kayamath
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs! 😊
woah panchi looks different!
what was this serial about? 😳
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx for the link, she looks cute 😊
PinkPixie thumbnail

Originally posted by: jess.amit<3

Tfs! 😊
woah panchi looks different!
what was this serial about? 😳

it was pretty nice to begin with .. but then it became typical ekta like so i stopped watching it ..
it  was mainly abt panchi  a small town girl who  gets a job at a radiop station as a n RJ. the show is abt her life , with her signle working mom and sister and brother. abt her working life .  barkha bissht was good in the role of panchi's bimbette colleague.  and karan  of course was the love angle which was  nice until they brought in the other guy
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PinkPixie

it was pretty nice to begin with .. but then it became typical ekta like so i stopped watching it ..
it  was mainly abt panchi  a small town girl who  gets a job at a radiop station as a n RJ. the show is abt her life , with her signle working mom and sister and brother. abt her working life .  barkha bissht was good in the role of panchi's bimbette colleague.  and karan  of course was the love angle which was  nice until they brought in the other guy

oh aww thanks for the update.😳
seems quite like an interesting turned into boring serial.