Poll

Do you like the new system better or the older one?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
desigrl27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
I know there are several topics about this, but I just want to see how many of you prefer the new one.  Personally, I think the new one is more ineffective, and if you all agree, we may be able to get the old one back.  Modz please don't close this topic because this is a poll, whereas the others are not polls, but rather complaints.  Members, please pick one of the two and post any comments as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Im sorry, I dont really like the new search function. I know its using Google, but if Im looking for a particular ff update, its really not easy to find, especially if Im searching by author.

I tried searching by her ID, and the whole KS topic pulled up, but i want that specific post, like it was previously.

I prefer the old search function- by topic, keyword, or author and then have the listing by the posts of a particular section of the forum.

The google one is just making it harder to search.
desigrl27 thumbnail
^^^totally agree...I was trying to find a friend's siggy shop but it took foreverrr because of the google search. There is no way of narrowing the search anymore.
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please guys have some patience! For the 6th time.. It's not a permanent issue, the reason why its changed is because work on the new layout is taking place. Once its done the old search engine will defo go back to normal.. I know we all hate it but while work is going on please manage  for now!
Edited by x-Maddz-x - 15 years ago
desigrl27 thumbnail
^^^Sorry...I don't come here often, so I didn't read that earlier. Thanks for letting us know 😳
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Thnx for letting us kno! I think many prefer the old search engine! It was more useful! The new IF layout is awesome! Cant wait till it changes 😃
mimi0295 thumbnail
I hate the new search system! I can never find certain posts! Please change it back to the previous search engine!