Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

So as we all know, there's a pretty good chance that in the 4th book... Bella's gonna turn into a vampire! (woooo!LOL) And so obviously, she'll have a power like all other vampires; it'll most probably reflect one of her human characteristics. Sooooo... what do you think her power will be?

I think it may have something to do with her mind, she definitely already has some sort of force field protecting it.Embarrassed

Anddd... if you were a vampire - what would YOUR special power be? :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What power will she get? :P" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
you know i think she might get some power that makes her immune to everything!

if i was a vampire i would get mind reading!

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Ohhh, I didnt know all of them had powers Kruthika Embarrassed Carlisle, Esme, and Emmett (besides the fact that he's super strong) have powers too?

Hmmmm... something to do with her emotions, definitely? Or, like you said, closing her mind or something.. good question yaar, dunno!

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
That's a interesting question. I thought about that to, but there are so many htings she can get. But I htink it will def. be with her mind!

I would probably have sensitivity to poeples emotions or something like that ;p

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
hmm...No idea....Hope its something kool though..lol

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
i made a topic about this a few days ago Tongue
but yea i agree it will have to do with something along the lines of her mind Smile

pinkbubblez

IF-Rockerz

pinkbubblez

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
i think it could be that she will have the power to not be thirsty for human blood...like all newborns are Wink
i think itll be perfect if she gets that...cuz thats one of the main things shes worried about....killing humans when she becomes a vampire Embarrassed .

Edited by pinkbubblez - 26 May 2008 at 5:30pm

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
oops, sorry muqu... didnt see Embarrassed

Yea Ammu, all of them have powers! Emmett's is his strength, Rosalie's is her beauty, Edward's is his mind reading... etc Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top