26/5/08 -EXCELLENT EPISODE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Guys - Huda this is for you yaar. Excellent episode and my Cutie-pie Sumer as ghost is brilliant and evils should watch out.....her comes Cutie Sumer's ghost (even as ghost he is gorgeous, mindblowing and lovely)

23/5/08 - Cutie Sumer and Shagun are together and know what happened to each and evil, demonic Shakti discovers that Shagun has escaped.

26/5/08 - Cutie and shagun put picture of blue god on wall and pray for blessing so that their plan works and then Sumer says today I start work on my plan and Shagun said you will succeed as truth always does and then Cutie leaves.

It's 2pm at Chatervedi house and Dumb bells Shefali is sleeping and hears a loud knock and thinks its bitchy s😑nia and opens the door and nobody there but scary music is playing. Dumb bells says who is there, she goes to balcony and then down stairs and nobody there and she goes back to her bedroom and says to herself, I must be dreaming and then see red blood writing on the wall and it said "YOU KILLED ME AND I WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE YOU STUPID DUMB B***H- (sorry Cutie didn't say the last bit) she goes running to the evil, demonic pair's room and they are sleeping and wake up and not happy with dumb bells but she takes them up to her bedroom to show them the writing but it's gone - the evil pair are cross with dumb bells shefali and goes back to sleep and then Dumb bells goes back to bed and then sees a shadow(like Cutie Sumer's gorgeous shadow)  again she goes out to balcony and then down stair in lounge and turns around and see CUTIE SUMER AS GHOST ALL COVERED IN BLOOD(but still looking cute, gorgeous, handsome and mindblowing) with same clothes on, that he had on when he was savagely stabbed by the evil, devilish,demonic trio. Dumb bells runs upstair, to evil pairs, they are angry with her but goes downstairs to see the Cutie Sumer's ghost but he not there, and evil pair are angry with Dumb Bells and S😑nia says it good thing nobody else is home. Dumb bells asks S😑nia to sleep with her and then Dumb bells keep remembering writing on the mirror and Cutie's ghost and she not able to sleep.

Cutie Sumer and Shagun are talking and he says that I want them to SUFFER, suffering which they are not able to tolerate, Shagun says I am with you Sumer but how did you get inside the Chatervedi house, and he says i was born and brought up there so I know that house well. then he tells her what he did (in flashback) then Shagun says I missing my family but Sumer says that some of my own in that family - I refuse to accept evil, demonic, depraved, devil, Shakti and Sonia as my own, he said evil b*****d Shakti my own brother tried to kill me.  He said Shefali will be so scared after today that even if somebody mentioned the name SUMER she will panic

Cutie said our plan has started to work and evil trio will start hating each other and evil pair will start hating Shefali and they will stop listening to her and their hatred will help us find the truth.  We will wait for the right time and that time is near and it ended on his DETERMINED and of course gorgeous, cutie, handsome, delicious, mindblowing and kissable(only by me) face.

Guys this was fantastic episode - to appreciate the full enjoyment - you need to watch the video and Cutie Sumer as ghost just mindblowing, I can't wait for tomorrow's episode to see what they do next? The tables are now turned on evil,demonic trio.

πŸ‘

'Bring it on' Cutie Sumer and Shagun .

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

thanx for a lovely update.
I think in the next three months that they have Sumer and Shagun will just be taking revenge.
WOW!!
WAT A EPI!!!
CAN'T W8 TO SEE UPCOMIN EPIS πŸ˜‰
Wow, can't wait to see the episode.
wow
thtsa nice upd8
i cant wait to c the upd8 on my tv, i stil gtg to the library n use IF.
thnks for doin the upd8s Jay
thanks so much!!!!!

hahaha finally they're on πŸ˜†

Originally posted by huda23

wow
thtsa nice upd8
i cant wait to c the upd8 on my tv, i stil gtg to the library n use IF.
thnks for doin the upd8s Jay

U R welcome Yaar, this upd8 is dedicated 2 U anyway. and I will continue doing upd8s 4 U until U get your computer fixed. However, U R missing great episodes at the moment - as SS is fast-moving, entertaining and brilliant.  this time they can't forgive evil b*****d Shakti.

Thanks for the update.. but i would appreciate it if you would put the names instead of the additional words you put before the names.. it confuses me and it would the new ppl who are trying to stay informed. thanks
SS is getting interesting. I really like this track πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thanks for a lovely and very funny update and I luv the way you describe all the evil people and the way you show your love for your cutie, laadoo(I think it's spelt ladoo) Sumer.

I think this show is getting better and I'm loving this track - Sumer kicking a*s for change.

Thanks again