dove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
 hey friends i realy dont know how to make a glamrous fan club or sigies and stuff..but i guess we cant start some thing about all the up dates on qazi...lets fish in all the info we have on him...any new pic or links or articles and stuff...as he is coming back thorugh his debut movie.

what say? is any one out there who is intrested in watsup with Qazi touqeer.

and plz note a humble request...NO BASHAERS HATERS, alowed..yes every one is entitled to their openions but this will be place for ppl who like Qazi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dove thumbnail
if u guys r intrsted i will start posting all the news i have. 😊
dove thumbnail
hey so here r a few articles about QAZI and his new movie.
dove thumbnail
'I'm a performer, not a singer'
Fame Gurukul winner Qazi Touqeer on his film debut, interviewed by Roshmila Bhattacharya.

You were supposedly flooded with film offers after Fame Gurukul. Why did you want to take off with Take Off?
The film has all that a hero needs to show off his versatility.. romance, song and dance and plenty of action. Fight masters Kaushal and Moses, who have choreographed some of the action scenes of Baazigar, Baadshah and Soldier, are directing the film.

No plans to cut your Samson locks?
Arrey nahin, my hair's still long. I'm the way I am but for the last couple of months. I've been working out for almost two hours daily and am in very good shape.

So we'll see another set of six-pack abs?
There's nothing new about sixpack abs now. I've always wanted to be muscular.. like Salman Khan. Already people are calling me Rambo. I'll make a desi Rambo some day inshallah. Sylvester Stallone has been my childhood idol. "There's nothing new about sixpack abs now. I've always wanted to be muscular.. like Salman Khan. Already people are calling me Rambo. I'll make a desi Rambo some day inshallah."
Wasn't Salman Khan your idol?
I like all the Khans. Some day I want to be up there too. I had that 'X' factor to win the Fame Gurukul title. It should take me far. Every time I look into the mirror, I see a superstar.

You were almost voted out of the show ten times, right?
Yeah, that's a record. But every time the public votes saved me. Raja Hassan was the hot favourite of Sa Re Ga Ma Challenge 2007 but he didn't win. I may have been voted out ten times but I won.

You've come out with just one album in the two years since your debut, Yeh Pal. One has hardly heard of you.
I'm just a mediocre singer. I entered Fame Gurukul because I thought it would get me film offers. I learnt singing while on the show and won the title. But then I consciously stayed out of the limelight because I was too thin.. immature. I worked on my body. I'm a performer, not a singer.

So, no more albums?
I want to sing for myself now. You'll hear me in the film. We've already recorded one song. "Raja Hassan was the hot favourite of Sa Re Ga Ma Challenge 2007 but he didn't win. I may have been voted out ten times but I won."
How was the first day's shoot?
I had scenes with Prem Chopra sahab but I wasn't nervous. I've been acting on stage since I was six and because of my theatre experience, my confidence was high. I'm never nervous. (Laughs) You remember how I told Mandira Bedi she looked gorgeous on Fame Gurukul?

How many girls have you said that to since?
I'm okay romancing my co-star Meghna for the camera. A complete actor has to be comfortable doing everything. But I don't want to get distracted by a girlfriend at this stage. Raat ko phone karo.. din ko bhi. Even now girls call home all the time.

Any other movies?
There's another film with Nazim Rizvi after Take Off.

What about TV?
Right now my focus is the big screen but even Shah Rukh Khan came on reality shows to promote OSO. Maybe I will too.. to promote Take Off.

You want to be back on Fame Gurukul?
Fame Gurukul turned to Fame X in its second season thanks to me. But it wasn't as big a draw. Now there are such reality shows on every channel. The singers who once criticised us are now judging us.

Have you been to Kashmir since your big win?
I made a promise.. that I'd come back as a hero.. so I'm waiting for my film to release. My people have suffered a lot though ab halaat theek hai. I want to bring a smile to their faces with my success.

dove thumbnail
here r few pics from the making of the movie

dove thumbnail
Fame gurukul winner Qazi Touqeer turns actor Click here to add this article to My Clips

By IndiaFM News Bureau, August 16, 2007 - 14:21 IST

Qazi Touqeer, winner of Sony's TV musical show Fame Gurukul is all set to once again take the nation by his stride. Not many know that apart from singing, he has a passion for acting which made him land into Nazim Rizvi's (Chori Chori Chupke Chupke fame) Take off an action thriller directed by Kaushal-Moses.

Qazi is excited about his reinvention which has been his childhood dream. And has left no stones unturned to take care of each and every bit of his contribution for his new venture. That includes his much talked about looks, which has undergone a complete makeover. Nazim who is pretty confident about this aspiring actor claims the latter to be a promising one. And as far as the film is concerned, 70 percent of it has already been shot. Also, Rajpal Yadav and Prem Chopra have been signed for the film

Qazi a small town boy has been paired opposite newcomer Meghana Halder will also be singing for the film
dove thumbnail
and here the srticles when he was hospitalized

Fame Gurukul winner Qazi Tauqeer hospitalised

Add

Fame Gurukul winner Qazi Tauqeer hospitalised Fame Gurukul winner Qazi Tauqeer seriously injured himself while rehearsing for his acting debut film, Take Off. Qazi was rehearsing at Ganesh Acharya Studios when he fell down and injured his neck.We spoke to Take Off's producer Nazim Rizvi when he was on his way to Bombay Hospital. He says, "Yes, Qazi is in a very bad state. We are on our way to the Bombay Hospital. I have just spoken to Dr. Keki Tureil and Qazi will be immediately admitted in the ICU. We will only know the exact situation once he is admitted and the doctor has taken a look at him. All I can tell you right now is that he is in a very bad shape. His neck is seriously injured."How did the accident happen? "We have no clue. He was rehearsing for our film's title song as we were supposed to shoot the song on May 4. I don't know what happened. He was just doing some dance step when he suddenly crashed on the floor. He couldn't get up or move and was in extreme pain. I reached the hall and I am taking him to the hospital now," adds Rizvi.Dr Keki Tureil said, "I think he has had a very bad fall and is in extreme pain. He is completely stunned and we call it a neurogenic shock. He is in such extreme pain that he is not even co-operating in any examination that we are doing. I have sent him for an MRI test and will be in a better position to speak about him by tomorrow morning. We have also attached a collar to his neck and given him some painkillers. He was sweating profusely and could not open his eyes due to pain. We will keep him under observation in the ICU. The situation right now is unclear."
dove thumbnail
here is the link to this article
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&se ctid=30&contentid=20080501200805010159172186322d642&pageno=1

Fame Gurukul winner Qazi Tauqeer seriously injured himself while rehearsing for his acting debut film, Take Off. Qazi was rehearsing at Ganesh Acharya Studios when he fell down and injured his neck.

We spoke to Take Off's producer Nazim Rizvi when he was on his way to Bombay Hospital. He says, "Yes, Qazi is in a very bad state. We are on our way to the Bombay Hospital. I have just spoken to Dr. Keki Tureil and Qazi will be immediately admitted in the ICU. We will only know the exact situation once he is admitted and the doctor has taken a look at him. All I can tell you right now is that he is in a very bad shape. His neck is seriously injured."

How did the accident happen? "We have no clue. He was rehearsing for our film's title song as we were supposed to shoot the song on May 4. I don't know what happened. He was just doing some dance step when he suddenly crashed on the floor. He couldn't get up or move and was in extreme pain. I reached the hall and I am taking him to the hospital now," adds Rizvi.

Dr Keki Tureil said, "I think he has had a very bad fall and is in extreme pain. He is completely stunned and we call it a neurogenic shock. He is in such extreme pain that he is not even co-operating in any examination that we are doing. I have sent him for an MRI test and will be in a better position to speak about him by tomorrow morning. We have also attached a collar to his neck and given him some painkillers. He was sweating profusely and could not open his eyes due to pain. We will keep him under observation in the ICU. The situation right now is unclear."
dove thumbnail
Fame Gurukul's Qazi still critical
The actor had seriously injured himself while rehearsing for his debut film's song
By Shweta Parande . Buzz18 May 02, 2008
Comments [1]   E-mail
Fame Gurukul's Qazi still critical

Qazi Touqeer, the winner of Fame Gurukul, is in critical condition in Bombay Hospital. The singer-turned-actor was seriously injured while rehearsing for the title song of his first film, Take Off, on May 1, 2008.

The rehearsals of the song were on at Ganesh Acharya Studios in Versova, where Qazi reportedly fell down and injured his neck. The film's producer Nazim Rizvi has no idea how the actor happened to fall down, but he rushed him to Bombay Hospital as soon as the accident occurred.

Dr Keki Turel, Head of Neurosurgery, Bombay Hospital, was of the opinion that Qazi is in extreme pain and in a state of 'neurogenic' shock. When brought to the hospital, he couldn't open his eyes but now hes gone through an MRI test.

We spoke to Rizvi for an update, who said, "He's still critical but better than yesterday. Unless and until they're able to make him stand, the doctors cannot say anything. There's a problem between his third and fourth cervical (vertebrae). Also, one of his discs has straightened a bit too much. So, there are two problems to be tackled right now."

Qazi is lying on the hospital bed with a collar on his neck in critical condition. Our sincere wishes to him for a quick recovery, and we hope he's able to Take Off in style.
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
m inn, i love him 😳
Natalie.