Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: RK_fan111

Sonu...very good answers 👏  Thank shank you hai paddy Di😆...you are not as lazy as I heard from others! 😉 😆 Nahin Di don't listen tp others😉... see they just keep on spreading rumours😉😆So here is my next set: ohk... so get set go😃

26) Mention a particular life changing experience for you? Why?

It was once whn I was boarding a train and I was in a hurry... I wasn't enuf careful and foot went between the platform and the railing... I got damn scared... few ppl pulled me out and a woman commented that either it was time and the angel of death wasn't thr or it was the death angel but your time had didn't come😕... it made me realize how much we gamble each day and how precious is each moment of our life... I learnt to live each moment of my life since that moment... and to derive happiness from them... as I don't want to regret a single moment at my last breath😛 (A little philosophical but true atleast for me)

27) If you had an opportunity to change something about yourself what would that be?

I wud really want to change my improvise on my mind... its very fickle😆!

28)What sets you apart from others and why do you think that is?

Hmm I don't know... only time be able to say that... but I'm sure there is something inside each of us that makes us different from the rest😃

29)If you were to meet Rajeev what would say him first thing?

Hi... you r a fine actor and I really like ur attitude and style... All the best for ur bollywood move... Bye😆

30)which is your favourite bollywood movie and why? Which movie you have watched again and again?

there are 2 such movies... 1) Waaris... I love that movie for a lot of reasons... the way Smita Patil's character is projected in the movie it gives u a feel, Man this is a woman and the her inner strength's power! 2) Anand... Its a little sad movie but in alot of ways it narrates a lot about the art of living life... on the same lines I enjoy Kal ho na ho as well.... there's one more movie Aradhna which again is about a mother and the hardships she go thru for her son😳

31)If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be and why?

I would really like to break free of this concrete jungle... Its suffocating!

32)Do u like shopping?

Yes😆

33)What is ur fav outfit? Indian or western?

Indian chudidars😳

34)wat difference did IF n the forum made in ur life....if any thing specific...n if not den y???

It did... I got to meet wonderful people sitting across the globe like you Di😳

35) What is the first thing you do when you come on IF?

Check my PMs😃

36) How many pms you receive everyday?

More than 10😛

37) which is your fav. section on IF

Kasturi and JMD😳

38) In which section of IF you have had the most fun?

Undoubtedly Kasturi section😃

39) what is the most difficult part of being on IF

logging off😕

40) your most memorable post on IF?

The posts on my fanfic Maahi Ve thread😃... I m humbled by everyone on the thread😳

Thnx Paddy Di... really insightful questions... enjoyed answering them😳

Sonia

Edited by sonia_s11 - 15 years ago
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: sahib29

oyye sonu tune bahut aache jawab diye hai 👏😳..akheer behen kiski hai 😎........and Q k discuss main tujhe baat karke batayungi 😳..kyu ki kuch jawab mujhe tere bahut hi aache lage

chal aggar mujhe kuch chori ka mila toh dubara aati hoon 😉😆

Manpreet

Thank ku  thank ku😳.... haan akhir behen toh aapki hoon na😃

aur yeh kya aapne chori karna band kar diya😉😆

Originally posted by: fruity*pebbles

@ sonia: wow!! i so guessed the age!! and u really are 23?? thats so cool!! i will deb be back wiv more!!

Thanx Zahra😃... yup u guessed it right... I'm 23 yrs young😛 

Sonia