Paranormal

<--*Our 1st Paranormal MOTM*-->Jhumi (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princezna

Hey jhumi........ Congrats hot hot seat dear.. so monester be ready..will cm bk wid my grillers... Evil Smile

lo aa gaya ek aur bhoot garam karke jalane ko thnx dear LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<--*Our 1st Paranormal MOTM*-->Jhumi (Page 3)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Kaju-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Kaju-..

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijhu

[QUOTE=Gracella]

8)Do u like bananas? If no or yes why? i dont tastes yucks

Great answer di!!LOLLOL I agree with u completelyLOLLOL
Anways congo on being the first MOTMClap Im sure u deserved it..
Havent been here before..EmbarrassedHug
Gd luck with grillers..and if u want more..You know where i amLOL
Gd luckBig smile
& nice answers so far Embarrassed Hug
Love you a lottt...
HugHugHug
Kajal xxx

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharad's fit

[QUOTE=Gracella]

8)Do u like bananas? If no or yes why? i dont tastes yucks

Great answer di!!LOLLOL I agree with u completelyLOLLOL
Anways congo on being the first MOTMClap Im sure u deserved it..
Havent been here before..EmbarrassedHug
Gd luck with grillers..and if u want more..You know where i amLOL
Gd luckBig smile
& nice answers so far Embarrassed Hug
Love you a lottt...
HugHugHug
Kajal xxx

yes ofcourse i know where to get u and do u think i wud go there to ask for grillers dat too from uuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuiii ma am still scared of ur grillers tho we came closer cuz of ur grillers n am really thnkful for dat asweetipie

thnk u so much for ur wishes baby love u 2    3       4    5........infinity

..-Kaju-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Kaju-..

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 7:16am | IP Logged

yes ofcourse i know where to get u and do u think i wud go there to ask for grillers dat too from uuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuiii ma am still scared of ur grillers tho we came closer cuz of ur grillers n am really thnkful for dat asweetipie Yeh di..I remember tht...Embarrassed I might post some later onBig smile Still got a whileBig smileLOL

thnk u so much for ur wishes baby love u 2    3       4    5........infinity

Aww..Love you too dii... xx tkcr of urself x

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by gk_09

Here you go di! Tongue hmmm no other way out i know hahahaha Nope!

A small set of questions for you LOL yeah i know how small ab mujhe yaad aa raha hai how i grilled uWink Revenge Evil Smile

1)Black-eyed peas are not peas. What are they? ohh really acha hua bata diya thnx for da info dearLOL What aree they? Arree.. answer the question!Tongue
2)What part of the banana is used to make banana oil? ohhh banana oil i only use da fruit oil kahan se bana who caresLOL Fruit oil? Is there such a thing?
3)Is mustard a spice? its a must ard( around)LOL Galat Jawab.. go back and check ur answer MOTM ji! Tongue
4)Where do pineapple plants originate from? ohhh i was thinking dis is paranormal but seems tum mujhe poora frd experience karwake maanogiLOL Di, I know your a cooking expert. Thats why i threw in some cooking questionsWink

5)Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one? cuz he doesnt like ppl calling him onety aakhir usko haque hai ki nahi apna naam select karne kaTongue hahahaLOL
6)Do people who spend $2 a piece on those little bottles of Evian water know that spelling it backwards is Naive? i never did dat so no ideaLOL Phir try karna chahiya na?
7) Why is there an expiration date on sour cream? LOL otherwise our skin will foget to respire and expire soonBig smile I dont even know the answer to this one Tongue
8)Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs. cuz he is an eggatarianClap Is there such a thing?
9) If you were paid one million dollars, would you live in an haunted house fo 24 h? if u come along to give company then i wud Embarrassed Nope.. u have to go ALONE! Tongue
10) Write a paragraph (5 sentences atleast) on any 5 people from IF! Big smile ohhhhhhhh...............

lemme start with u ..............only five ppl hun( one sentence on each chalega nah.............

gurpreet...............a sweet caring lill sis

gracie...........a very loveable frd and well wisher with whom i can share anything

nikita................we share da same janm n karma bhumi n i love u cuz u r sweet frd cum sis

kaju..................sweetiepie cute and very very matured and at dis tender age i wonder how she can manage such a matured thinking loveeeeeeeeeeeeee uuuu

shruti.............she is a new frd cum sis but i feel like kab ke bichde hue aaj jaake mile hain

i have many abt whom i can write da whole dayyyyyyyy and nightEmbarrassed

CHEATING! Very badd i said 5 sentences and I was being nice. Ouch

Thats only a trail Jhumi Di.. Ill be back! Tongue

i know baby dats a trial mujeh aaj bhi woh din yaad hai when u were roasted blackkkkkkkkk by me LOL...........after all every action has got equal n opposite reactionLOL Good you understand LOL

Your on fire di! LOL

haww.. u didnt answer my last questions properly. Go back and edit it.

Waise.. another set will come soon.

Edited by gk_09 - 27 May 2008 at 1:59pm

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
matlab my sweet sis gurpreet ur di failed with horrible marks rt koi baat nahi life me fail bhi hona chahye sikhne ko milta hai LOL Wink ...........u c

realitybites

realitybites

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 2:51am | IP Logged

PartyPartyPartyCONGRATULATIONSPartyPartyParty dear BREmbarrassed...Thanks a tonne for admiring me and You deserve a BIG HUG Hugand lots of special StarStarwishesStarStar. Love HeartHeartHeartu dear and u are a special dear friend and will remain so always. You have always been so caring, understanding, trusting and supportive that I am happy to know u. Hope to meet u soon.

What do u think are the diff betn Eng & hindi bhoots? And what are the similarities?

Why do the movies/books always show ghosts/spirits inhabiting reclusive areas?

Which is the best spooky movie u saw? And what did u like best? Did it scare u?

When ur scared u overcome it by…………..

Did u threaten ur kiddos with "bhoot aa jayega, waha mat jao"? LOL

Five things that u fancy the most!!!!

Sugar or spice!! (Wink)

Most memorable holiday was….

Your HeartheartHeart melts when …(someone smiles/gifts u or …)

The secret to your coolness Coolis……………..

What is the easiest (Comfortable) part of being a Mother and the toughest part?

Since u are the undisputed boss at home share the secret behd it! LOL

more later..if you liked these...WinkLOL

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

PartyPartyPartyCONGRATULATIONSPartyPartyParty dear BREmbarrassed...Thanks a tonne for admiring me and You deserve a BIG HUG Hugand lots of special StarStarwishesStarStar. Love HeartHeartHeartu dear and u are a special dear friend and will remain so always. You have always been so caring, understanding, trusting and supportive that I am happy to know u. Hope to meet u soon.thnx aton my dearest brkj am so ahppy u came here to wish tho i know how disturbed u r with ur comps honeyLOL,dear all da gud words go for u too same to same Wink

What do u think are the diff betn Eng & hindi bhoots? And what are the similarities?hahahaha gud one english bhoots daraofy in english hindi bhoots daraofy in hindi dats all similarities dikhte hi nahi dar jo lagta haiLOL

Why do the movies/books always show ghosts/spirits inhabiting reclusive areas? u have got da wrong info honey advanced bhoots of today r not shown in  reclusive areas raat ko sone se pehle yahan aana saare topics readofy switch off da lights go to da balcony alone and den come tomo to edit da questionLOL

Which is the best spooky movie u saw? And what did u like best? Did it scare u?i dont remember but in childhood days watched many such movies and used to be so scared had to literally drag mum with me to da looLOL

When ur scared u overcome it by…………..for da answer ref..........my hubbyLOLhe is da best person to answer da same

Did u threaten ur kiddos with "bhoot aa jayega, waha mat jao"? LOL.......never

Five things that u fancy the most!!!!cant name just fiveWink 

Sugar or spice!! (Wink)cant choose love, both n i know wot u referring toWink

Most memorable holiday was….yet to comeLOL

Your HeartheartHeart melts when …(someone smiles/gifts u or …)quitely sits n listen to wotever i sayLOL

The secret to your coolness Coolis……………..samsung frost free refrigeratorLOLLOL

What is the easiest (Comfortable) part of being a Mother and the toughest part? comfortable part is kids r ard whom i can dictate LOL toughest part hmmm when kids r ill n have to cope up with their illness n my own stress

Since u are the undisputed boss at home share the secret behd it! LOLlet it be a secret sweetheartLOL

more later..if you liked these...WinkLOLofcourse i liked them infact i admire u more n more as da days r passing am a real fan of ur intellectual level and maturity buttttttttt iska yeh matlab nahi ki khsuh hoke aur leg pulling karo LOL

love u brkj Hug

Edited by shijhu - 28 May 2008 at 3:21am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top