Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

25 May and SPA Nomination Written Update

~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

25th May Written Update

The episode starts like this -

Baa enters the kitchen and all the kids are laughing. Gattu asks for Thepla. Baa says baat to poori-bhai ki hui thi na? Subodh says Methi was fresh, so we decided to make thepla. Baa sees newspapers and asks what it was...it was atta..badly kneaded! Baa unfolds the receipt of Gujarat Bhavan Hotel and asks what is it? Baa says Gattu pull the chain of the train. Gattu says there's no chain in the train. Baa tells Gattu that Pravins neck is the chain. So Gattu starts throttling Pravin.

Arvind is washing clothes..rather hitting the clothes on the floor and he had made the whole floor around the weel wet and slippery and he slips accidently , so he screams "Baa".

Leela comes rushing down and asks Arvind what happened. Gudiya also rushes down. He tells everyone that he was washing the big blanket when he slipped. Then Gattu asks...so Arvind gives explanation again. Pravin also asks..he again gives explanation. CHildren also ask..he gives the same explanation. Leela says bus bus bus. The children give the remote to Mota bhai and tell him that there are no programmes on tv..all are boring, so you ake the remote. The children ask Baa to tell stories to them. Arvind tells everyone that becuase of the small remote everything started...I realised how tough house work is..on par with any other work. So I have decided from now on all of us will watch programmes to watch. Baa says we should adjust and share everything then there will be no problem. Subodh says Sharing+Adjustment = Khushiyaan. So all of them work together and it is amazing to watch! All of them are watching TV and the BBB title track is playing as background.(very touching scene) They are playing cricket together when glass breaks and everyone runs away except Baa.πŸ˜†

Meenakshi is talking to DIsha in cradle! SHe tells Disha we are going to see Kuldevi Maa with Hemal and Gudiya. Subodh comes and tells DIsha is a small baby, she will not go..she will stay with her mother and dadimaa and we will get prasad for her. Baa comes and says chalo beta, maa aur bachchi samajhdar hain...they wont cry. Meenakshi says I wont cry, if Disha sleeps in the airport, i'll wake her up. Subodh tells her directly that she cant go to the airport. Baa tells her that when we go for her mundan, darshan can be done. Baa tells her that they couldnt get tickets for the plane so they ar going in a car and it is going to be a very long journey. Gudiya says no problem , we can take her...we'll handle her. Handle matlab door ka handle nahi..subodh says that. Baa says its not suitable for 15 day old baby to go in a car in summer. Gudiya says its an a/c car. Baa says no, jo behes karega wo seeda ghar se bhar jayega..samjhi? Gudiya says Samjhi nahi...if you say no then no one can speak further?

Arvind is shouting at Hemal that Gudiya doesnt have manners. Baby says you didnt even see what happened, Meenakshi must have told you. Baa continues screaming at Hemal and telling him to explain to Gudiya the rules and regulations of the family. Baby asks Mota bhai what did you? You created a fight..they just got married. Gudiya is so busy with house work. that they havent even gone for a honeymoon whereas Dimple went to Manali.

Its night and children are watching photos of the wedding. Gattu is complainging that he is covered in all photos because of Mangu Mausi. He gets very angry that asks who invited Mangu Mausi. Mitali says Mangu Mausi had to come, she is our neighbour afterall. Gattu says even Urmila Wagde a.k.a U.W. is also our neighbour but she didnt come!

Baby tells Birju to come to Devpur. Birju says I should build my career as well..I should create a palace and a restaurant for you! Baby asks him when will you come? Birju says I will come next week. Birju says don't worry I will make a painting and I will give you pics which you can keep seeing and remembering me. Gattu says Baby tera pachka ho gaya..tujhe bhi Mangu Mausi ne cover kar diya. Baby gets angry and says I'm not going to eave Mangu Mausi...I will go right now. Gattu tells the children..which pic of mine do I show Rani Mukherjee. Manav tells him to see the whole album, there should be atleast one picture! Out of frustration Gattu just throws the album by mistake into the well!!!

Everyone is shocked! The episode stops..πŸ˜”

I can't wait for the next episode!

Edited by ~*Neha*~ - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Neha*~ thumbnail
I've tried to be s detailed and as quick as possible...hope it is fine! 😳
instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😊That was super quick!! Thanks for the update
~*Neha*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: instantkhichdi

😊That was super quick!! Thanks for the update

Most Welcome! I was updating as I was watching the show...right now I am watching SPA Nominations.

Gattu is telling Baa disturb mat kijiye Baa..I am counting the invites. Baa says Gattu..pagla..hum sab ek hi to hain! Gattu says everyone please come..I am wearing new clothes to impress Rani Mukherjee and please gets lots of food for me. Baa also invites everyone to watch the Star Parivaar Awards 2008.

instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes.. I am also watching that.. I also saw praveena in a clip (with gattu and leela- the clip was of gattu's nomination in best devar category).
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Charubala says Gattu tu itna homework kar raha hain na..to yeh doodh tumhare liye.Gattu says dont disturb. CHarubala tells him that it is malai wala doodh and is pretending to leave when Gattu says Malai wala doodh peene se ginti achchi ho jaati hain na? Charubala Ben says yes.

Baa and Baby come from shopping with bags. Baa asks Charubala to get water. Baby asks Gattu what studies he was doing.Baa says he is my son, so he would be tryng to learn something new. Gattu says I am counting the number of people coming for STar Parivaar. Woh Agarwal ke ghar se unchalis log aa rahe hain aur jiske ke ghar mein Tulsi ka paudha hain, unke ghar se bohot log. CHarubala gets water and Baa comments Charubala aur paani? Charubala says Tusshar.

Baby tells Gattu..Leela ko pucho woh kya kar rahi hai mehman aa rahe hain.Gattu asks which sisters? Tusshar says wo behne jo gori aur kaali hain Ragini aur Sadhna.Gattu tells everyone Main kitchen mein jaata hoon mujhko dekhne ka hai. Baa says I want to ensure that our guests get to know what is togetherness and how to live together like us.
Baa tells baby to take care of the sisters...and says they are also sisters like you. Leela comes and complains to Baa that Gattu finished all food..all her efforts were gone. Gattu tells Baa you only told me to look after everything, so I took care of the kitchen also! Baa says Gattu tu bhi naa!
~*Neha*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: instantkhichdi

Yes.. I am also watching that.. I also saw praveena in a clip (with gattu and leela- the clip was of gattu's nomination in best devar category).

I saw that too! It was so nice to see the little clip with Praveena!

~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Sadhna, Alekh and Ragini come to th Thakkar house..Krishna Villa to be more precise. Alekh asks yeh Gattu kaun hain? Gattu introduceshimself and says "I'm Gattu" everyone in my family keeps saying Gattu Gattu Gattu.

Ragini says it was very nice to see you all. Baa says initially I thought I will send everyone the invites but them I thought I will personally invite everyone and let them know our living. Gattu says CHarubala has made something for you. Baa says generally Charubala doesnt do anything but today she has done something specially for you. Baa tells Charubala chal sabka muh haath dhula. Baa says hamara star parivaar aise hi khush aur saath saath rahe.
~*Neha*~ thumbnail

Ganga asks Gudiya how is the preparatios for Star Parivaar Awards going on? Gudiya says 1st class..first class matlab train ka first class nahi..aur bachchon ka first class bhi nahi. I did a lot of shopping.

Gudiya says Ganga aap mujhe bengali saree pehenana sikha do. Ganga says I myself don't know how to wear a Bengali saree. Gudiya says I have a bet to win..I cannot afford to lose it. Ganga after thinking says oh yes, Gauri is bengali..the only Bengali in STar Parivaar, so she will help you. I will tell her to come to your house.

-aditi- thumbnail

awwwwwww neha kya baat hai yaar....ek dum jhmaak update hai!!!thank you cho much....a double thanks for spa nomination waale ke liye bhiπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜³