•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Jan 09, 2005 

Madiha was dreaming about Sanawar and smiling. Her mother enters and finds Madiha laying in her bed with closed eyes and smiling. Mother smiles and wakes her up. Mom asks Madiha, are you sleeping or daydreaming? Madiha replied that she was awake. Madiha told her mother that today after work, she will go to meet Sanawar with Sadaf. She told her mother that Sanawar is not even charging them for this case. Mom was happy too and said, he is quite different from his dad.

Nazia's boyfriend Asad told her that he will send his parents to her house, but Nazia was nervous and said no, it's not the right time as her father will say that she has to complete her studies first and either Asad is not established in his work. Asad said, his dad is going to launch a new branch and he will be in charge of this branch. Nazia was still worried about her dad's decision.

Megha told her mother that Rameen is already married, but still she wants to marry him. Her mother was worried and asked her not to repeat the same mistake as she has done it. Megha said, she is a dancer and daughter of a dancer and who will marry her, if she won't accept Rameen's proposal. Her mother said still it would be hard to survive for long as a second woman in Rameen's life. Megha said, the few days will be enough for her. Mom agreed but asked Megha, make sure he takes you with him. Megha replied he will.

Megha and Rameen got married. Rameen said to Megha that he didn't know, a woman can be this humble and loving as he never got any love from his first wife. Megha asked him are you sure, you didn't snatch her from anyone? Because a woman behaves like this when she is stolen from her love. Rameen was worried but asked Megha not to discuss this topic anymore.

At Rameen's house, Alviera was laying on a sofa. Rameen asked her why she didn't go to hospital. Alveira was sad and replied, why her life is just revolving around hospital to home and home to hospital. She takes care of patients for whole day, then she comes home and gets nothing but the taunts of his mother, and now if she is just relaxing, he comes and asks why didn't go to hospital. Rameen gives a irritating look and asks then what else you want from me? Alveria replies, a feeling that I'm your wife. Rameen is surprised and taunts oh so now you are feeling lonely. When I wanted to come close to you, you never had time for me, when I used to come home early just to spend some time with my wife, I found you sleeping. Rameen continued that he has tasted the bitterness of being lonely, and now it's Alveira's turn. Alveria asked Rameen to free her. Rameen didn't reply and left.

Alveria was crying in front of her mother, and her mother Fakhira asked her to be patient. Alveira said, she can't take this pain anymore and she has asked for a divorce. Fakhira was shocked and told her not to this thing, as she won't have any place to go. Alveria asked why not, why am I cursed to bear this suffocation? Alviera said, Rameen married her, but now he has forgot that he has place a wife in his house. Fakhira said, every man does it, and Rameeen is no different, but now he is your destiny and you have to live with him. Alveira asked why she can't make decisions of her life. Fakhira replied because in our society, only man makes decisions for our lives, and we don't even have right to object.

Sanawar came to see Azeem uncle and told him that Nazia and Asad like each other. Azeem said he knows, and he doesn't have any objection but he wants Asad to be more responsible. Sanawar smiled and said, you are a good father. Azeem said, you father made me a good father. Sanwar was surprised. Azeem uncle said, when Aagha married his daughter to his late friend's son, I didn't like that decision. Azeem continued, Rameen's father had done lots of favors for Aagha but it doesn't mean that he should have give his own daughter as he was paying back. Sanawar was sad too. Azeem asked Sanawar will you tell Nazia about my decision. Sanawar replied no, it's your right to tell. Azeem said yes, and I will wait for the right moment.

Alveira was in her room, and looking at her hands. She re-collected the moment when an old man warned her about coming tragedy of her life. Talha said he will take care of her. The old man said you won't be able to, but you will be around. Alveira was sad. After she came back to reality, she said it's not true that our destiny is in our hands, it's in someone else's hands.

Aagha ji was getting angry at Altaf. Aagha ji asked him about his recent project's progress. Aagha ji said that so many people were after that land, but I was the lucky one to get it, and now I can't stand this much delay in the project. Altaf requested Aagha ji to hand over that specific project to him, and then he will take care of everything. Aagha ji agreed but said that he won't tolerate a single mistake. Altaf nodded and left.

Posted: 19 years ago
👏 cool update...impressively written😊