Paranormal

Snake like Kids - Karmo ka hisaab or not?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:55am | IP Logged

hi allSmile

on star one a serial comes-mano ya na mano-in that all true weird incidents are shown and the real people too who suffered that.many incidents are shown in this but this one i really found so weird n intresting..so sharing it...

please give your views on this what you think..

its about 35years ago..in mumbai[india] there lived a kind-hearted man who a truck driver by profession, along with his wife..they were newly married and were very happy toghter.both were devotees of allah and were blessed with pure heart.

aftet a short time..the wife was expecting...as at this time the wife needs husbands emotional suport too..so that man promised his wife to be with her at the last final time as it came.but suddenly the driver[that man]was informed that he will have to go out ofmumbai for deleivery of goods as its urgent.unwillingly he went n promised his wife to retun as soon as possible.he went..work was finished...and when he was returning n was on way back to mumbai n home...a""" naagin""who was expecting was lying down on raod and the whole road was blocked as noboday dared to pass their vehicles over her.[as our culture teaches us not to harm any such beings,spc.at the expecting time..its maha paap]...

but as the truck driver was worried about his wife ..so he didnt cared about the craeture and thought that the naagin would not be harmed as the truck can easily pass over her and she will be untouched and safe..but the opposite happened...the naagin was crushed under the truck,s tyres..and died.the driver was feeling guilty and he went home soon...his wife was lying in room and her delivery was happening there along with the help of DAI-MAA.[kind of nurse who do such work]..driver was desperate to see his child..suddenly cying noises started coming..he was very happy..but when he came inside the room n saw the child..he was sooooo shocked n upset.....u know what he saw?????his child was not normal...it was half like snakes...green patched skin like snake,eyes also were like snake....so shocking.

he told his wife about what all happened at tour...and they guessed n understood that why this happened.and their next 2kids were also like this only...3of them could not bear sun n heat...were like snakes in appearence also...but the last 2 kids were normal.of the 3abnormal appeared children 1is married now n luckily his children are normal.but the the other 2 are unmarried.

the abnormal childeren who appeared like snakes were also shown on the show-they told that they have to face alot of problems in profesional life too becuase of they snake-like appearence....they cant bear heat n in summer its a big difficulty for them to even do their daily work[profesional]as they cant go out in sun.and in indai its so hot as u all know.

what do you all think about this???Confused

its definately the law of nature-""jaisi karni waisi bharni""

Edited by friend_125 - 25 May 2008 at 4:07am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Snake like Kids - Karmo ka hisaab or not?" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:14am | IP Logged
ohh nikita thanx dear butt ohh karmon ka fal milta hai dats true but itni jaldi aise butt there must be some genetic disorder during da forming of foetus may be ho skata hai na scientifically speaking but jo bhi hai its really shockinggg n sadddd

princezna

IF-Dazzler

princezna

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged
yeah dats true re....jasie karni waise bharni..yeh fact hain..bt its really strange na ki itni jaldi karom ka phal mil gaya...

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
yes i love the show mano ya na mano..and there is one more; Mann hai hai vishwaas...both awesome shows!

waisey nikki thx for sharing this story..coz i missed this epi i think..

omg..shocking..snake-like appearances..
actually i don't know if we can relate it to jaisi karni waisey bharni...coz that works after some time nah..? or that is what i always thought..

like jhum and rajni said..itni jaldi..how weird Ouch

let me check if i can find this case on the net..i want to see pics etc...

thanks for sharing..

i will edit the title of your post okay..

Love,
Gracella

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 3:01am | IP Logged
yes i agree on the time fact that it happened so soon...
but this story is really strange n weird....samjh se jaise bhahar hai ....

payal_r

Goldie

payal_r

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Wow, thats shocking
i also believe Jaisi Karni Waise Bharni Smile

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:47am | IP Logged

hmmm weirdConfused

doesn't snakes lay eggs?

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
yeah they lay eggs ..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.