BJP Getting power in South india.. - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Believe

Edited by lakshmim_84 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by lakshmim_84

Im quite enjoying the debate here! 😛 lage raho!
I absolutely hated the way the congress used to treat majority as we didnt matter at all and only cater for the minority needs. Isnt it clear the way they used to appeal and say they would do this and that for minorities? Well south india, which if I am not mistaken has one of the most diverse religions in India has voted BJP and i doubt they would purposely call for their downfall.
If im not mistaken, rediff recorded that 12% of muslims voted BJP. BJP have a lot going their way, this is going wayyy off topic but they have Hema Maliniji, Smriti Irani and loads of famous people promoting them thats why they've been garnering a lot of votes recently and i hope BJP conquers the whole of india!
Im sorry but people can call Sonia Gandhi under-rated for all that I care, for me she is not an Indian so I would never vote for her or the party she belongs to.
Oh and as far as I know, BJP look to conserve the rights of minorities like Jainism, Bhuddism, Sikhism etc right? 😉
Those who stand for the so called "secular congress"-atleast BJP talk about equal rights and do not give special attention to minorities but treat them EQUALLY, why should they get special treatment just cos they are not hindus? 😕
unlike the congress, BJp aims for one law where we are all treated the same way under one civil law! unlike the shah bano case and other cases where shaadi, divorce is allowed lord knows how many times yet not being declared illegal why should it be ok for one culture to do such a thing and smiled upon in society while another culture gets frowned upon, im sorry but that law by the congress sickens me and the 'secular' party simply divides my india and doesnt bring it any closer!
I personally agree with the ban on cow slaughter too! My opinion might seem biased but look at a 'secular' country like Turkey where the government is planning a complete ban on pork, so why shouldnt a secular country like India do the same? If a cow is slaughtered right in front of a Hindu by someone of another religion, im sorry to say, but riots and huge violence is inevitable my friends. and considering a large number of hindus are veg, im sure they wouldnt mind too much on a ban on pork possibly?(like the BJP has already suggested) Watching someone kill you consider sacred is the same as someone smashing a sacred ganpati murti on the floor or purposely dropping the Holy Bhagvad Gita on the floor
and another one i know about is their view on the kashmir issue as India only own 40% of Kashmir. I do believe Kashmir was, is and always will be India and only Indias!! and recently their were radio shows, bbc surveys and a lot more about kashmiri pakistani and a lot of them actually said they wished they were indian due to the huge political unrest in pakistan. So basically shouldnt people be given the chance if they want to be an India or not? but ofcourse avoiding terrorist activities as they are very popular in pakistani kashmir and if im not mistaken, they were blamed for jaipur blasts too.😡
In general, I like the ideas and aims and objectives of BJP and am very happy they succesfully won in south india, only 3 votes away from majority right as far as I know? 😕
Hope their activities spread fast around India.

Jai Hind! Edited by hindu4lyf - 15 years ago
commies get out of bharat and go back to russia
Hope the party focusses more on development than dirty politics and power .