Page 1 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 2 Page 24

Nika_d

IF-Dazzler

Nika_d

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

C'mon all u Mishal's Angels .. Just Jump In!

Time to join Mishal's Dream World

Symptoms:

1. You keep drooling his pics.

2. You wish u were Shruti whenever he kisses her.

3. You feel like shooting Shruti whenever he hugs her tight.

4. Whenever u see him u feel like every pulse completely stops in your heart.

5. Sometimes u feel so damn helpless that u feel like pulling him outta ur TV screen.

If u r suffering from all of the above, then u need instant medication by:

Nika (Nika_d)

Arsh (Arsh_here)

Sona (sonab) 

Mrittika (Ocean_girl)

Priya (chhotidi)

Tina (tnbedi)

Shruti (shruti_c27)

Cool_adeena

Ambreen (a2zahid)

::Prem$_Priya::

tasha.rox

Edited by Nika_d - 17 June 2008 at 6:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--ambar--Prinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "•*`¯`*•Mishal Raheja FC•*`¯`*•" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nika_d

IF-Dazzler

Nika_d

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Mishal Raheja

Mishal Raheja was born on 18th August in Mumbai, India. He did his graduation from HR College, and then went to the United States for further studies. Once in the US, he did Bachelors in Business Management, and continued to work there for four months, but felt unsatisfied with his work, as a result of which he quit, and returned back to India to pursue his acting dreams.

Personality & Personal Life

Many interviews claim that Mishal Raheja is a bubbly and outgoing actor, and is very humble. Even though he is a young actor, he clearly understands the responsibilities of the work field. This is shown when he claims that "I have to [cope up with the hectic schedules]. This is the way the industry works." Mishal lives his life the way he wants to, which may or may not show his independence. This can be said because first of all, he left his job in New York for a job in India, even though he was not 100% sure that he would get into the film industry. Secondly, he also claims that he has received many offers, but that he wants to concentrate on his current assignment, as it keeps him engaged and interested. He is not afraid to turn his dreams int reality. Mishal is a food-lover, and claims that "my mum's a great chef (so am i)." Mishall calls himself a "food-freak." He also claims that during shoots, he needs to be fed every 4 hours.

When questioned about his love life, Mishal stated that he had no time for love. He ended this question by saying that "for now... girls will have to wait". Mishal's has a busy schedule because he is busy shooting 30 Days a month, and whenever he has time off, he plays soccer or practices martial arts. Mishal also likes to play the guitar, and his hobbies also incude playing cricket, basketball, and tennis.

Role in Media

Mishal started his career with ad films, and has recently done a commercial for Air India, which will only be shown at airports.

Mishal auditioned for a Ram Gopal Varma film, which was later dismissed. After this, he joined Nadira Babbari's theatre group, and did a few plays, following which he appeared on MTV's "Pyaar Vyaar And All That." Here, Mishal played the role of "Kush". In many of his interviews, the actor claims that he can relate to the character of Kush in many ways. Kush goes through an argument with his parents to become a film-maker, which is similar to Mishal's confrontation when he quit his job in the States (however, he states that his mother and sister were very supportive). The show had 40 episodes, and was as a whole, not very successful. Mishal says he has no regrets of being a part of this, as this brought him publicity, causing him to be called to the audition of his next serial. Mishal's next serial, LOVE STORY by Anurag Basu, is a fresh-air show based upon the undying love between two college friends, Akash and Shruti. Here, Mishal plays the role of AKASH, which is a complete compliment to his role in PYAAR VYAAR AND ALL THAT. Here, Akash plays the role of a fighter-lover, whose actions speak louder than his words. Akash does not randomly pick fights, but has zero tolerance for injustice. He is highly introverted, having only two confidants and an unstable family life. Mishal defines himself as the complete opposite of Akash in that he is a "happy-go-lucky" person, and has trouble remaining silent! The show was very successful. Mishal also has the desire of working in the film industry, as he says in: "Any actor from television would always want to get into films and would be lying if they said that they did not want to."

Aside from this, Mishal also helped campaign for the AIDS Hero's project.

Credit: wikipedia
Link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mishal_Raheja

Edited by Nika_d - 24 May 2008 at 4:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315Prinsesse.Suvi

Nika_d

IF-Dazzler

Nika_d

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Mishal's msg to all his fans at India Forums

Private Message : mishal
Sent by : mishal raheja
Sent : 25 October 2007 at 3:33pm

hey nika_d

this is mishal here i was just going thru the lovely things u guys have written about me i'm extremely humbled by ur kind words thank u v much. u guys made my day :)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=771340

Big smile Big smile

Edited by Nika_d - 24 May 2008 at 4:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Nika_d

IF-Dazzler

Nika_d

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Mishal Pictures

Mishal's new PHOTOSHOOT pics from his Orkut profile. 

Old Photoshoot Pics:

Edited by Nika_d - 29 May 2008 at 12:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Nika_d

IF-Dazzler

Nika_d

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Mishal Videos

1. Hero's Project Advert:

Download: http://www.zshare.net/video/12759700a2b4a724/

Edited by Nika_d - 29 May 2008 at 12:33am

Nika_d

IF-Dazzler

Nika_d

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Some interviews and articles

Interview 1:

Tell us a little about yourself? I'm a boy from Mumbai and did graduation from HR College. Then I went to the United States for my further studies. I also worked in New York for sometime, but was not getting mental satisfaction.

So was acting always on the cards? As I told you, I was working in New York, but something was not happening. I always felt that I should go back to India
and fulfill my dreams. So I came back to India and followed what I always wanted to do. And here I'm acting.

Are you being able to cope up with the hectic schedules? I have to. This is the way this industry works.

Any offers in the pipeline? Yes, I had received many offers, but for now I want to concentrate on 'Love Story' because it is keeping me engaged and interested

Interview 2

On drug abuse...  I haven't ever experimented with drugs. I think they are just a distraction for the weak-minded who don't have much to do. I think youngsters should take up more activities. If the mind is occupied then there are less chances of getting addicted.

On 'permit raj', in which even adults need a permit to drink alcohol...Mishal: I think laws which require adults to have a permit to drink are just silly

On underage driving...Mishal: I think most boys are guilty of this. It's more of a fun thing, but it's definitely not the right thing to do. If the law insists on a particular age limit, then it's there for a reason; and youngsters should follow these rules.

On drunk driving... Mishal: I'm happy they are arresting people who are drinking and driving. If you do drink, then don't take the car out!

On premarital sex... Mishal: I think premarital sex is absolutely fine; I mean who are we fooling? Every single person thinks about sex and desires it. It's simply the design of nature and God made us that way.

On meeting new people online and cyber sex...Mishal: I registered on Orkut one month after Love Story as many of my fans are on Orkut and I wanted to interact with them. I don't try to meet people online. Even if I do chat online, I don't have the time to meet those same people in real life. I log on to MSN and Facebook to connect with my friends who are now living abroad. Cyber sex? Is it like talking dirty online? If you're using it with your girlfriend in the privacy of your own home then it's kinky, I guess. But with a stranger I think it's just disgusting.

On his own love story...Mishal: I've definitely been in relationships before and all I'll say is that I am in touch with my ex-girlfriends only on the Internet (that's not really true, just adding some humour!).

Interview 3

'Aamna Sharif.. let's talk about my work'
Riya V Anandwala talks to Mishal Raheja on his Love Story.. both on and off-screen
HT Cafe, 11/12/2007

Hasn't Love Story ended rather abruptly? They had scheduled Love Story for around a 100 - 120 episodes. We got an extension recently and we'll be on air for another month.

But the TRPs are dipping? They were pretty decent around September - October. I don't understand the TRP business. Love Story is a good show.. I have learnt so much being a part of it. I have absolutely no complaints!

Don't shows like Love Story get lost in the crowd of family dramas? I don't watch much of television, especially soaps, so I'm not in a postion to compare. I only watch my show and study myself.

So what's next? I'm going off on a vacation for a month or so. I don't plan.. I take each day as it comes.

Haven't you been offered any other show?
There have been some offers but I want to take my time. I want to take a break before I decide anything.

The buzz is that you want to move behind the camera. I do plan to get into direction someday but for now, I want to concentrate on acting.

You obviously don't believe in networking.. you are hardly seen on Page 3? Where is the time? Besides I believe your work speaks for you. If a producer or director likes what you're doing he'll call you. I do go to parties, but not to network.. only to have fun.

Every TV actor aspires to get into films. What about you? I have a couple of offers, but nothing really interesting so far.

We've heard that you and Aamna Shariff are 'good friends'.
Let's talk about my work. Big smile

Edited by Nika_d - 24 May 2008 at 4:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha.chahalstar1315Prinsesse.Suvi

Nika_d

IF-Dazzler

Nika_d

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Alright guys... start posting Big smile

I'll add his pics and videos soon.

Cmon guys LETS ROCK! Clap 

Edited by Nika_d - 24 May 2008 at 4:41pm

heaven002x

IF-Rockerz

heaven002x

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
me me me SO in!
i lovee him~
my one and only akash <3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.