Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

in twlight like Edward was always a little mean to Alice. like he always was a little weird towards her then anyone else

even bella would question why he does that!

so why do you guys think he does that?

i hope i make sense!LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Does Edward Treat Alice..." in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

guju_girl1

IF-Rockerz

guju_girl1

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
i think it was because Alice "saw" Bella as a vampire Confusedi think i am not sure though Smile

Edited by tava - 24 May 2008 at 3:40pm

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
its because since alice sees the future she thought bella would die when james attacked her but instead the opposite happened and bella survived....some visions she saw that were concerned with bella angered him as he didnt want to loose her so his anger flashed at her for seeing them Embarrassed Embarrassed its highly understandable as the one you love you dont want to loose them so he was insecure towards her Embarrassed Embarrassed

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tava

i think it was because Alice "saw" Bella as a vampire Confusedi think i am not sure though Smile

i always thought that!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mimi_Rani

its because since alice sees the future she thought bella would die when james attacked her but instead the opposite happened and bella survived....some visions she saw that were concerned with bella angered him as he didnt want to loose her so his anger flashed at her for seeing them Embarrassed Embarrassed its highly understandable as the one you love you dont want to loose them so he was insecure towards her Embarrassed Embarrassed

true like the time in eclipse where some one was in her room and alice did not know he was raged how sweet na!Embarrassed

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
^^ exactly he is very insecure and possessive about her as he fears loosing her...its almost been a century since the poor man ahem ahem my bad vampire has been single...its about time he mingles LOL LOL and with that he wants the best for bella... Embarrassed Embarrassed

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

^^ exactly he is very insecure and possessive about her as he fears loosing her...its almost been a century since the poor man ahem ahem my bad vampire has been single...its about time he mingles LOL LOL and with that he wants the best for bella... Embarrassed Embarrassed

i know like the things he does for her or the things he says to her every girl deserves him *especially me*Embarrassed

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

i know like the things he does for her or the things he says to her every girl deserves him *especially me*Embarrassed

hai hai manai if bella finds out i mite wanna stay outta her way...hehe who knows she might as well punch you but end up hurting herself like she did with jacobLOLLOL but im sure she will gladly offer you jacobLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top