E names=Enchanting?:P

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Hahaha..after learning a lot about analysing stuff in world lit, I was jus thinking if these names have any significance of being co-incidental or enchanting?

Edward and Emmett:-both r very good looking and plus all very handsome..do u guys think that Meyer took E names because she related them to "Enchanting"

Lets think about that one!Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "E names=Enchanting?:P" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
you know what anu i was thinking about that!
i am in love with Edward Cullen and Edward DeNuville both starting with "e" maybe like ekta's "K" we have the E LOL

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Hahhaa...trueeeeeee anuu...I guess...E is special for herr..K is for ektaa LOL LOL

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
ahah i agree guys...its possible but then again she is in love with the name edward...i read that somewhere as she thinks its very romantic...hehe but yesh e has to be special for her...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top