Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

~Adi-Maithili Niche 4~ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 149

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Imagine Garima's face...lal lal ho jayega and then she's resemble those species of monkeys that have red faces.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Adi-Maithili Niche 4~ (Page 8)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PyaarSe

IF-Sizzlerz

PyaarSe

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
ROFL lol sid. she wont be a gorilla no more LOL

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Oh ho! Maine tho yeh socha hi nahi....hmm then cancel that bit about red-faced monkey. LOL LOL
Btw Roz are you taking requests??

PyaarSe

IF-Sizzlerz

PyaarSe

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
yeah sid - i've actually made quiet a few requests this week. abt 5 or 6. LOL pm me or visit my shop Embarrassed

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

mwahaha i am tempted to pm you LOL will do if i ever find the time to Embarrassed

Roz - haha LOL LOL i can visualise the scene LOL garima in the middle and AM slapping her LOL

mona - ugh! talk about it! we wanted to see mets taunting garima but nooooo ekta and her stupid team of creatives can't write any such thing...why? because in Ekta land, all good women are like doormats Ouch they let anyone and anything come in between them and their lovers and just stay quiet Ouch Angry

@Sid - LOLwe want "our" garima to remain gorillaLOL we don't want her changing to a monkeyLOL

Edited by tsamhita - 25 May 2008 at 1:07pm

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
I know yaar sid there is nothing to watch on tv these days the only thing i watch avidly in Kis Desh Mein - Harshad is one hot hunk

I miss my Adi and his mastiness the serial is becoming stale bring back Mets and Adi to add the much needed spice

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Julu till this day I and Im sure everyone else dont understand why they were vanished like that in the first place. Its not like they were causing bad TRPs or anything.The show was doing well and AM used to get just 5-10 minutes of the whole show so its not like their track was hogging all the space. Cry Cry

PS :Yeah I watch that show too.Harshad is cute. Wink

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

^^**ahem ahem**,Sid and Julu di;stop drooling over my Harshad!!AngryLOLLOL

Sid,I so agree with you.The TRPs had been going quite good,when the two were there.Seriously,BT Kreatives are acting really stupid by not bringing the two back!!Angry

Julu di,it's great to see you here,after a long tym,and me missing AM,badly;and they're needed,even more badly!!Ouch

So,every1;imagining how tht hyena would be tortured!WinkLOLLOL...Roz said tht Adi should slap her,on the right one,and Mets on the left one.Ok,so Om should slap her on the front(which I highly doubtLOLAngry--Om is total chamcha to her!AngryLOL--),and then,Parvati on the back of her "very-empty" head!!LOLLOLLOL...That would be total fun!!LOLLOLLOL

BTW,guys!I was just watching the scene,where tht hyena hugs Adi for the first tym(Yukh!!Dead)...And I was highly disgusted!!Ouch...The part where Baba tries "breaking" Gar's footROFL(Baba!!You better have broken it!AngryLOL)...and Ms.Hyena suddenly hugs Adi,and Mr.Romeo hugs her back...(Puke!!Dead)..Why did he have to hug her bak,anyways??Angry...Did he love her??Angry;did he want to marry her??Angry...No doubt Adi's character just got stupid and stupid,everyday!!OuchAngry...

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 25 May 2008 at 7:51pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top