Play:Pyaar Ya Haar---WEDD.PARTY PG.21---- - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
cool dudes...well in my skool only 1 lab has net and that too for limited hours wen an online class is on...

teachers werent really strict bt our last year comp president was the comp president..he did all the banning 😆 😆
Now that, payal is finally here...maybe she wud like to take part as well...rite payal?Edited by Daisy!! - 15 years ago
ofcourse! this isnt anything to ask
hey so when r we starting the play?
sorry sim..yaar mere examz ho jaein..then we'll start the play..
thanks for understandong guyz!!
aww..yea u go ahead with ur exams daisy..and best of luck..im just done with mine..and i know how hard they can get..but u study hard!..lol..and dont worry, we'll begin as soon as ur done 😃
till then lets get into characters..am already Shruti 😆 😆

Shruuuuuuuuti!!!!!!!! sharm nehi ate hain tumheeeeeee!!!!!! itna himmat hain ke chhup chhup ke mere officer ki taraf... 😡
😆 😆 nicee suchi..
lets just start the play...(Plz do read the situation one more time just to refresh ur brains)
i m still having examz..but dats okayy...i'll tryy my besttt here...

so i'll begin:
Abhijeet(in a shaky voice):Sirrr...mai majboor tha...dil ke haathon maj..boor tha sirr...i tried to tell u..lekin..(lookind down on the floor)
Abhi is feeling guilty for something that is not worth itEdited by Daisy!! - 15 years ago
NOTE: Guyz..everyone has to participate..whenevr u cum online on india-forums..do visit here and add ur line..
we r all sharing our parts EQUALLY..no character is more or less important!!!
thanks