CID

Play:Pyaar Ya Haar---WEDD.PARTY PG.21----

Daisy!! thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyy Guyz!!i m sure ur all probably wondering what's goin through my "crazy" mind today..and i shud throw it out ASAP warna it'll drive me crazy all day all night long...lolzz
what i will be introducing u today is a lil "hatt ke" and much more exciting than the usual topics...BUT in order to make it evennn moree stirring or thrilling..I NEED YOURRR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!YOUR PARTICIPATION
So without any further delay,lemme reveal that "surprise"......

INTRODUCING...ahemm wait..drum roll plz
DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr
RRRRRRRRRRRRR
DRRRRRRRRR
DRRRRRRRRR

INTRODUCING OUR FIRST AND VERY OWN "PLAY" in this CID section..and whoz in it??? ME, U, WE ALL AREEEE IN IT
this is how its gona work: down below i'll be giving you a background of a situation sumwat related to CID...then YOU will be taking a position of a charater... dun give me ur "Huh???" looks
read till the end n u'll get it.. lol πŸ˜›

special thanks to Simi. for coming up with the name

First step:Read the situation:-

Out of ten whole straight yearz,for the first time in CID,someone has ever fallen in LOVE...
that someone is a senior inspector, a very sharp minded, handsum and respectful officer Abhijit, who is incredibly upset and disturbed theze daiz..Moreover, he also doeznt put his best effort into his work like he used to,,,,hes alwaiz THINKING..he seems to be in anothr world while sitting in the bureau..Not only that, He is also dressing differently these daiz wwith a new "cool" hairstyle..
before this incident, noone had ever dared to say the word "LOVE" in the bureau,phir shaadi to door ki baat hai...it is considered a crime for ACP saab
but Abhijit is loosing his control, he doesnt want to fell in love, but hes totally helpless infront of his heart...he is afraid/scared/confused to confess his love..he tried to tell Daya mani timez but alwaiz hesitated...
Abhijit 6 weeks tak ye dardd dil mai liye phirta raha..then finally after not seeing any another way HE DECIDED TO GET MARRIED "SECRETLYY" and he did
and now after one week ACP has found that out!!ACP is freaked out firstly because love is a waste of time/ a crime in his point of view and secondly Abhijit who never had disobeyed ACP/hidden anything from him before ,has now hidden a "crime" for ONE WEEK

Step 2:And we are gona do Scene 1 together..."Try ur fan skills and nt only one scene..we can enact scene after scene"-shruti
Scene 1:like a court room enviroment: where Abhijit is the culprit or the criminal...ACP is yelling at him, abusing him, giving him dirty looks, treating him worse than a dog...Abhijit is bursting out with tearz..but since ACP is the BOSS...hes trying to be respetful...Kaveri, who had a crush on Abhijit in the past,is now jealous,is supporting ACP and also trying to hurt Abhihit making him feel guilty..Daya however, his best best friend is defending him..hes trying his best but alwaiz gets and order to "shutup" from ACP...Sanulkhe is with Abhijit as well..hes the only one who is actually yelling bak ,supporting Abhijit fully. whereas Tarika is against him...she alwaiz wanted to get promoted by impressing ACP..now she sees her chance..shez with the ACP,hurting abhijit, not pysically but emotionally

Edited by Daisy!! - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy!! thumbnail
Step:3-Choose ur character..guyz this is IMP:DO NOT CHOOSE A CHARACTER IF YOU PERSONALLY LIKE HIM/HER BUT CHOOSE A CHARACER WHERE U THINK U CAN ACTT..where u can defend/support

Character signup sheet:
ACP:looking for someone who can yell,,,Boss around,,,and if any of his officer slap him on one cheek he is ready to slap the next one...meaning he has the answer to every argument

Abhijit:stunned,embarrased,defending himself
Daya:he cannot bear to see his best buddy tortured that way...he is WITH HIM..hes arguing with ACP..he is the only one who can see the saddness in abhi's eyez..

Kaveri:is a smart gurl...she is answering bak to each argument...shes acting like Abhi's boss.. shes a lil overacting...Abhi can now c the hatred for him in Kaveri's eyez...w.e she says is MEAN, rude and totally unbelievable as sub-inspector.

Sanulkhe-is trying his best to make ACP realize who is he talking to(Abhjit)..trying to convince ACP that love is no big crime

Tarika-going against Sanulkhe..w.e he says she goez against it...sides up with Kaveri and trying to be impressive infront ACP

Shruti:is Abhijeet's brand new wife..shes feeling numb seeing her hubby, her love, in this situation..
she is feeling as she is the cause of this whole drama..shes defending Abhijit,,,shes begging ACP to forgive him...but also she has swore ke chahe duniya idher ke idher ho jaye..she will not abandon Abhijit..she will stand by him like a wife shud do..

NO CHARACTER IS MORE/LESS VALUABLE...EACH N EVERY CHARACTER IS IMP!!!!but since ACP has to be more active..we can maybe have 2 ACP's

will add more characterz in a sec.
P.S: suchi gimme a name for this play..thanks yaar

Character's List:
Acp:Suchi
Abhijit:Daisy!!
Daya:Simran
Shruti:Shruti(Abhi's wifey)
Kaveri:Simran
Tarika:Daisy!!
Pics:

INDEX:
Scene 1:Pg.5----10
Scene 2: pg. 10----12
Scene 3:Pg.12---

Edited by Daisy!! - 15 years ago
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!! DAISY!!..i love ur wonderful ideas!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
and this is another wonderful activity!
can i be daya? 😳...im interested in defending abhijeet..

awsome game btw! 😊
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Daisy I cant help laughing..I read the whole thing 5 mins back...bt m still laughing..amzing plot..I must say u are awesome πŸ‘

I can say anything more in your praise...
now...
I got a real cool request...the fanfic I am writing for Abhi - Shruti...in the end..Abhi is married and all CID officers are invited to his house for dinner..( i am nt disclosing any more.. πŸ˜† )....so can it be a situation like that...in that case..I wanna be - Abhijeet's wife..

common his wife can come and defend his case...I am Shruti..and we can have his wife Shruti 😳 😳 please...or I will be umm...maybe Abhijeet himself πŸ˜†
Daisy!! thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sim_indian

WOW!!! DAISY!!..i love ur wonderful ideas!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
and this is another wonderful activity!
can i be daya? 😳...im interested in defending abhijeet..

awsome game btw! 😊

thank u soooo muchhh simi...
ur alwaizz the first one...
glad u liked it
SO simi is our daya...
thanks again sim. for u contributuion πŸ˜›
we'll start soon hopefully as soon as i can find, payal and hypercat and ika maam
Daisy!! thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luna_lovegood

Daisy I cant help laughing..I read the whole thing 5 mins back...bt m still laughing..amzing plot..I must say u are awesome πŸ‘

I can say anything more in your praise...
now...
I got a real cool request...the fanfic I am writing for Abhi - Shruti...in the end..Abhi is married and all CID officers are invited to his house for dinner..( i am nt disclosing any more.. πŸ˜† )....so can it be a situation like that...in that case..I wanna be - Abhijeet's wife..

common his wife can come and defend his case...I am Shruti..and we can have his wife Shruti 😳 😳 please...or I will be umm...maybe Abhijeet himself πŸ˜†

thank u sooo much shruti!!!!and ofcourse u can be shruti!!! πŸ˜‰
i read ur fan-fic. and its totally mind blowing!!..we'll make it just like that..we'll c how the sory goez..
i'll add ur character soon
thanks again hun
ur awesummmm too
Daisy!! thumbnail
SUCHI IS THE ACP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i'll be Abhijit πŸ˜‰ Edited by Daisy!! - 15 years ago
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Daisy!!

thank u soooo muchhh simi...
ur alwaizz the first one...
glad u liked it
SO simi is our daya...
thanks again sim. for u contributuion πŸ˜›
we'll start soon hopefully as soon as i can find, payal and hypercat and ika maam

hey, no probs, and dosti mein koi thank-you nahin πŸ˜‰

and u know i always love participating in ur gamesπŸ˜ƒ

and yea, where is payal and hypercat and ika..lagta hai C.I.D team ko bataana parega...they've all gone missingπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Daisy!!

SUCHI IS THE ACP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i'll be Abhijit πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†  Daisy.... why r u putting myself in such a difficult situation yaar????? I have to be against mY DREAM HUBBY DAYA.......MY SWEET BROTHER ABHIJEET AND DR.SALUNKHE..OH GOD..this is so difficult, anyway. if u put me in this situation by yourself, then I never let u down, I will be the BOSSY, COERCIVE ACP PRADYUMAN.
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well its gonna be fun...thnks Daisy for having my character...and I am sure it will be fun!

gr8 idea indeed

and I jus read Shruti's character...its hillarious πŸ˜†
Ps - I think ACP is nice enough so I am nt gonna bed him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by luna_lovegood - 15 years ago