Poll

Whom should be casted opposite King Khan?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Taify thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey,

We get to see articles that SRK has no leading ladies left thats why he is coming opposite teenage girls(Deepika) when there are so many hotties in Bollywood opposite whom he has never been paired.

Above is the list of all such ladies. Whom would you want to see work with SRK?

Yes Tabu and SRK were together in Saathiya but it was a cameo. Karishma and SRK have never been paired either. They were together in DTPH but not opposite each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
Voted for Karishma Kapoor...

I think they will look good together.

And i hope no one bashes me for not having Rani, Aish or Kajol there.... we want to see new pairs. Wonder why they looking for new girls when we have a loads of actors willing to work with SRK.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i would really like to see srk with diya mirza. i remember watching this ad for some biscuit and they looked great together.😳😳

katrina i'm afraid is too tall for srk. srk can find plenty of women in bollywood who don't tower over him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

i would really like to see srk with diya mirza. i remember watching this ad for some biscuit and they looked great together.😳😳

katrina i'm afraid is too tall for srk. srk can find plenty of women in bollywood who don't tower over him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmm.. Deepika was also taller.

Well, they were together in this OSO scene too. She isnt in the list cuz she isnt a big name so.. sry!

jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

hmm.. Deepika was also taller.

Well, they were together in this OSO scene too. She isnt in the list cuz she isnt a big name so.. sry!

yep, i know deepika was taller than srk. that's what made their jodi look so awkward. which is why i said srk can find other women who don't tower over him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no need for sorry, i didn't expect diya to be in the list and i'm not taking offence either.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i just feel they both would look great together as a couple for a full film.

Taify thumbnail
And i wonder what made SRK-DEEPIKA win the best jodi award.. when u had Ranbir-Sonam.. even Amitabh-Tabu were better than them πŸ˜†
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would love to see SRK with Katrina Kaif........... πŸ˜›
Taify thumbnail
Katrina looks so young.....

i think they will look good together. They were on stage together on Zee Awards.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

And i wonder what made SRK-DEEPIKA win the best jodi award..

that is one mystery that will remain unsolved in the times to come.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hehe.. OSO might have been a huge hit but srk & deepika were in no way the best jodi. their chemistry was zilch. srk had more chemistry with rani & kajol. both of whom appeared for just a few minutes with him than with deepika whom he was romancing throughout the entire film.πŸ˜‰

btw, Big B and tabu were awesome in cheeni kum. they should have won at least one best jodi award.πŸ˜›

Taify thumbnail
No one can beat SRK-Kajol.. that few sec appearing was awesome!!!

yeha.. Tabu even accepted that she looked good and in some award they actually won it