Saath Saath Banayenge Ek Aashiyaan

Udhay's and Lajwanti's jodi is too good

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChaitanysFan

Goldie

ChaitanysFan

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Udhay's and Lajwanti's jodi is too good slowly slowly they are falling in love and i hope Udhay's mom does not do something wrong i loved the scene where udhay and Lajwanti are at the beach and Udhay comes and picks her up and both stare at each other. TongueTongue this was from 23rd may video scene.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Udhay's and Lajwanti's jodi is too good" in Saath Saath Banayenge Ek Aashiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhumika87

bhumika87

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
i agree with u. They make a very cute couple i hope next week they just show uday and lajjo love track and nothing else. Wink

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
They are both just sweethearts...the beach scene was too cute...I love their scenes!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:50am | IP Logged
i havent still watched d vdo but cant wait to see dat scene...awww dey r soo adorable together Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top