22 May Written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Everyone this is my first written update so please forgive any mistakes i make...

Episode being's with Recap:

• Rohan talking to Kiran about how he will continue looking for his dream couple and not give up and Brakha hearing this conversation of theirs.
  • Appu Goes to sell his Mobile phone to gather money to pay the rent and the shopkeeper saying he will not buy it as it will cost too much to maintain the mobile phone in good condition.
  • Appu comes home rejected and Dadi asks him if he managed to get money to pay up the rent. Appu shakes his head i negative and Dadi says god knows what scene will Manhesh create if he gets to know of this.

Barkha and Dadi telephone conversation

Barkha calls Jiya's house to talk about Appu and Dadi picks up the phone Dadi says "if you want to talk to Jiya about Appu why talk to Jiya talk to Appu himself" Barkha gets shocked and says "Appu is there??" and Dadi says "dont you know he has been living in our house for the past 2 days" Barkha asks "but why" Dadi replies "because there is rennovation going on in his house thats why" and calls Appu hearing this Barkha gets even more worried and Dadi tells Brakha "Appu is such a good boy i didn't realize how time pass by with him around" Brakha in a shocked and upset doesn't reply and Dadi calls her saying "Brakha? Hello? Hello Brakha?" and Brakha cuts the phone. Ddai thimks the line got cut and Puts the phone back.

Brakha and Appu

Brakha who is in the RAD Canteen says to herself "Appu has been living at Jiya's house for the past 2 days and i didn't even know about it, but why did Appu go to Live there?" and Brakha calls up Appu who is Sitting Worried at Jiya's home and his mobile Rings he sees Brakha's number and doesn't pick up. Brakha on the other side requests Appu to pick up her calls but Appu doesn't and Barkhs tries again. Appu sees Barkha's number falshing on his mobile and gives it an irriateted look. Appu was writing something on a piece of paper hearing the phone ring gets irriatated crumples the paper he had wrote on and trows it away in the direction where we see other pieces of paper lying around. Ddai walks into Appu's room and sees all the crumpled peices of paper lying around in his room. Appu is about to throw another piece od paper when he sees Dadi. Brakha on the other hand disconnects the phone and leaves the RAD canteen in a huff.

Dadi and Appu/ Rohan Brakha (scenes kept switching between them)

Ddai asks "Appu whats the matter"...

Brakha on the other side bumps into Rohan and walks past him without stopping. Rohan calls out to her and says "Brakha" and Brakha stops he walks towards her and says "tum to mujhe" and looking at Brakha's face stops and looks at her with a worried expression" Barkhs with tears in her eyes looks at Rohan sir. Rohan asks her whats wrong and doesn't get a reply he then changes the question and says "would you like some coffee?" upon not receiving any response he holds Brakha's arm and says "cahalo mere saath" and drags her with him....

Scene moves back to Appu and dadi:

Ddai says "Dance is your life id due to lack of funds you have to leave RAD i will speak to Mahesh and if he doesn't agree i have some money deposited in to the bank account i will use it to pay your rent" Appu turns towards Dadi and says "no Dadi for how long will you support me and for how long will i stay here on charity some things are important for me now but even more important than that is my self respact and that is why i have decided to leave RAD if it is in my my luck to become a dancer i wil become one and if it is in my luck to leave RAD i will leave it".......

Back to Barkha and Rohan:

Rohan says " No Brakha i know you and Appu very well both of you fight and and quarrell but after that evrything is ok that is so normal you are angry at the moment thats why you are talking about leaving Appu but you know you cant because its a fact that both of you are friends for life" Barkhs replies "I ma sick and tired of trying to clap with one hand i am the same as i used to be yesterday i have not chaged but but Appu has he not like how he was yesterday" Rohan says "why do you think that?" Brakha replies " because now he has Jiya a new friend who agrees to everything he says, who has no identity of her own, doesn't even fight with him and doesn't question any work he does, Appu doesn't need me now" Rohan asks "did Appu say this to you" Brakha shakes her head in negative and Rohan says " Why did you never try to ask and talk to him?" Brakha replies "I want to ask him but he doesn't pick up my calls" Rohan looks as Barkha's tear strikken face and says "if you want to crry and sulk go and sit in that corner and cry because now you are bahaving like one of those helpless girls who blame themself for everything that happens to them i never thought i will see you like this but now you are bahaving eaxactly like them" Brakha looks thoughtfull

Scene moves to Dadi Appu sitting side by side and Appu saying "I have no choice Dadi do you think i am happy living here without paying rent not at all i tried to get money without having to leave RAD but couldn't do it" Dadi says "couldn't do it every weak person uses this phrase to justify their haar how could you even think about leaving RAD you see those paper (referring to the crumples pieces of paper on the floor) our life is not paper which if things in life dont turn out you way you can tear it and trow it away those papers lying on the floor represent you haar".......

Scene shifts to Brakha and Rohan:

Brakha gets up and wipes her tears saying "i am not like that i will not give up and run away from the truth" and Rohan looks at her encouragingly.....

Scene back to Appu and Dadi:

Dadi says  to Appu" you are running away and not able to face the reality. I thought Jiya choose you because you were strong but Jiya is stronger then you for her whole life she has been called Dabboo but she never gave up and created a road for herself had she been in you place she would have fought the circumstances would have fallen and rose again" "if you win so easily whats the point in winning if there were no troubles in Life what sort of a life is that?" and Appu looks all motivated.......

Ronahn and brakha:

Brakha walks up to Rohan saying "i promise i wont give up i will save my firnedship at any cost you just wait and see" Rohan puts his hand on Brakha's arm and says "i will wait and seE" Barkha puts her hand on Rohans Hand and says "thank you so much" Rohan nods and Brakha walks away leaving Rohan behind Rohan is lost in his own thoughts forwning slightly

Appu and dadi:

Appu says "you are right Dadi i can fall but waont accept defea and i promise i will fight and win" Appu adds "but i cant fight and win against Mahesh " and Dadi says "leave him to me i will handle him"

Jiya's mom and Mahesh and Kittu (neighbours son) and dadi

Jiya's mom and Mahesh are quarreling because Mahesh is keeing all the utensils away so that his friend who is coming from London will not see them saying "In london people dont  use Steel utensils they use Non-stick and Jiya's mom is worried how will she cook" Dadi them sends Kittu and there is a long draggy scene between him and Mahesh so in Point form

Kittu tells Mahesh he has brought and NRI for him to rent the room over too and Mahesh and the greed of making dollars compared to not getting Anything from Appu so far agrees to rent the room to the NRI and says he will interview the NRI. The NRI is none other the Jiya's sister dressed as a Guy "Bobby Cool" a rockstar and star and mahesh decides to rent the room to him because "Bobby Cool" has agreed to rent the room at "$100 a week" 

Appu and Barkha

Appu goes to RAD nd remmebrs all the times he danced at RAD. He turns around and sees Brakha. Brakhs asks him "how are you?" Appu says "Fine"

Brakhs says " you are not fine you are running away from me" Appu frowns and says "If i was running away i would not be here?" Brakhs says in 2 days i have made 2000 calls to your phones but you didn't even bother to answer one" Appu says "i was Busy" Barkha says "so busy you never received even one call of mine why?" Appu says "in the past 2 days i haven't received any calls because i was busy"  Barkhs says "why are you avoiding me? you were so busy you couldn't even spare a minute to talk?" Appu says "i spoke right?" and Brakha says "But not to me you could have called me just to say i would not have complained i am complaining now cos you are my friend and will allways be"

Ay Jiya's home Kitu is praising the NRI "Bobby Cool"

back to Brakha and Appu:

Appu asks Brakha "why so many questions?" Brakha says "i am ust asking you out of concern because i didn't speak with you for 2 days" Appu says "is this concern or Inquiry why should i answer you questions? this is my life i will do what i want..." and Brakha says "How can you talk to me like this you are humillating me because now Jiya is you new friend" and Appu says "dont drag Jiya in to this there are some issues i want to handle on my won you and Jiya have nothing to do with it if you dont get it what should i do? Barkha i requested you to leave me alone for a few days. Brakha gets upsaets and leaves and Appu feels sorry and says Brakha. Brakhs turns around and throws a parcle ans Appu Appu unwraps it and there is  a friendship band inside. Appu holding ti reaches Jiya's house and sees Mahesh throwing his stuff out while Dadi, Jiya Mom and sister watch helplessly. Mahesh tells Appu i found a new paying guest and you can leave since you have not paid a single penny. episode ends on Appu's shocked face.

Posted: 15 years ago
hey there!!
its a beautifully written detailed update dear, thanx a lotttt. 👏 👏 👏

i m really at my witts end thinking what is the actual plan of dadi and himani...........i m verrrrrry confused...after all yeh ho kya raha hai!!! 😕

and how dare that barkha say, jiya doesnt have an identity of her own 😡
i definitely dislike barkha a lot. 😡