Paranormal

|| Soul Hunting ||

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Soul Hunting is one of the oldest forms of spiritual transformation known to mankind. Soul Hunting involves the use of ritual 'double drumming', spiritual breathing and trance dancing as methods for entering our ethereal or 'body/mind' consciousness.

Participants are transported on a journey into an 'altered reality' or a 'state of trance' where is becomes possible to re-unite with pieces of the soul lost through difficulties resulting from severe anxiety and/or emotional stress.

Soul Hunting also renews and energizes the spirit, thereby healing old damage or 'soul loss' acquired through situations involving mental, physical, emotional or sexual trauma.
Previous Soul Hunting Ritual participants report that they were able to reconcile previously irresolvable illnesses and difficulties. Soul Hunting participants also report a renewed state of integrity, wholeness and well-being.

"Soul Hunting is a guided journey into 'non-ordinary reality'...the place where all 'wounded souls' retreat for solace and repentance."

"Soul Hunting is a bridge to Power and Integrity"

---------

read on more...
http://www.trancedance.com/index.php?SID=98271597410&pag e=soulhunting.php

Friends, have u ever :
  • --heard of Soul hunting before..?
  • -- been on such soul hunting journey...?Embarrassed

Love,
Gracella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Soul Hunting ||" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Soul Hunting is one of the oldest forms of spiritual transformation known to mankind. Soul Hunting involves the use of ritual 'double drumming', spiritual breathing and trance dancing as methods for entering our ethereal or 'body/mind' consciousness.

Participants are transported on a journey into an 'altered reality' or a 'state of trance' where is becomes possible to re-unite with pieces of the soul lost through difficulties resulting from severe anxiety and/or emotional stress.

Soul Hunting also renews and energizes the spirit, thereby healing old damage or 'soul loss' acquired through situations involving mental, physical, emotional or sexual trauma.
Previous Soul Hunting Ritual participants report that they were able to reconcile previously irresolvable illnesses and difficulties. Soul Hunting participants also report a renewed state of integrity, wholeness and well-being.

"Soul Hunting is a guided journey into 'non-ordinary reality'...the place where all 'wounded souls' retreat for solace and repentance."

"Soul Hunting is a bridge to Power and Integrity"

---------

read on more...
http://www.trancedance.com/index.php?SID=98271597410&pag e=soulhunting.php

Friends, have u ever :
    --heard of Soul hunting before..?oopss never heard am literally shocked Ouch
  • -- been on such soul hunting journey...?Embarrassednopes n dont wanna go on such a pathetic journey omggg

Love,
Gracella

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:27am | IP Logged
wow great info gracie... Clap

--heard of Soul hunting before..?-never even heard about.
-- been on such soul hunting journey...? Dead no never...nor want to Confused

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

Thanks Graciela...but i havent understood the article properly...can this mean that some people hunt our soals ?? or what ?? someone plzzzzzzzz explain me properly...

And regarding ur questions...no i havent heard anything as such Confused LOL

oho..read again dearLOLLOL
They do not "hunt" to get your soul etc...i mean it's not something negative..like possessing youOuch
It's a technique used to solve inner difficulties, to recover u from trauma's..

It's something Like hypnotizing..by bringing u in such state of trance..that u can get into your soul to discover which things, happened in the past, affected you and your life..and to get rid of those dificultiesWink

Love,
Gracella

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Wow Gracy, that sounds interesting....Though I havent heard of 'soul hunting' before, but the concepts mentioned here makes sense and has connections with many other things I have heard or read, like Past Life Regression.

If possible, I wouldnt mind doing it as it doesnt sound harmful, but ya, for such things it is always better to approach highly experienced and credible people, as otherwise opposite effect can happen Ouch .

babbanita

babbanita

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Friends, have u ever :
  • --heard of Soul hunting before..? Nope. I just heard about it today through this post.
  • -- been on such soul hunting journey...?Embarrassed No. Would I do it if I get a chance? I'd say yes. It sounds interesting.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top