Twilight

~*Twilight Movie Teaser Trailer*~ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

eclipse_101

IF-Dazzler

eclipse_101

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Edwardo..errmm..I think Ed's better...it just sounds a tad bit sexier that's all. Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Twilight Movie Teaser Trailer*~ (Page 8)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Manshi*~

@Madz- Its a Twilight thing, you wont understand Mom and Dad Wink  Then they'd ask what Twilight is, and the questions will go on for a thousand years LOLLOL

@Shamila- Hey!!! Welcome to the "My heart flutters whenever I hear Edward says you shouldn't have said that" Big smile I really should make this facebook group LOL  OMG! Do it before I beat you to it! LOLLOL I'll be first to join!

I love your siggies Big smile

Edited by Dark Love - 29 May 2008 at 4:07pm

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
I'm excited about the new scene they're going to reveal from the movie!! Embarrassed That will surely be something to wait for...

Oyee Manshi ji, let me come get my danda on you, what is this yaar Cry LOL

I told my parents the story of Twilight, my brother just shook his head at me Tongue, and my mom sounded kind of interested, but not really my dad, haha Tongue though books are usually something you have to read to understand...! :P

xXxSHAMILAxXx

IF-Sizzlerz

xXxSHAMILAxXx

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by ~*Manshi*~

@Annu- Ed is nice naa? Or sometimes I call him Edwardo in Spanish though I dont know Spanish LOL Tongue

@Madz- Its a Twilight thing, you wont understand Mom and Dad Wink

@Shamila- Hey!!! Welcome to the "My heart flutters whenever I hear Edward says you shouldn't have said that" Big smile I really should make this facebook group LOL lol...wat about ur heart melts instead of fluteersTongue LOL

haha if u do i bet there would be over a thousand ppl who join LOL

omg! that crooked smile is seriously to die for!!!Day Dreaming

I love your siggies Big smilethnx!! though i wish someone would make an avi when edward says u shouldn't have saud thatEmbarrassed

@ammu- hey!Hug

my name is shamilaEmbarrassed

omg! u actually told ur mom and dad Shocked if i did my dad would be like u shouldn't be reading these type of booksLOL

Edited by visalover - 29 May 2008 at 6:54pm

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 2:08am | IP Logged
@Annu- Ed sounds more sexy Tongue Not Eddy, only ED Big smile

@Madz- Hmmm, I know how parents react. Though I dont know they know anything abut Twilight, expect my mom knows how much I love Twilight and how excited I am about the movie and want to see first day first show if it comes in India Big smile

Facebook group, not a bad idea naa? Tongue We have to final a name, "My heart skips a beat whenever I hear Edward say you shouldn't have said that" or any suggestions u guys have??? Everybody has to join ok? Wink

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 2:14am | IP Logged
@Ammu- Why are u coming after me with a danda???? Ouch Ouch What did I do? Embarrassed

Only my lil sis knows slightly about Twilight's story and I forced her to see the trailer with me. She said she was scared by certain scenes, you know when Ed is running after deer, its kind of fast and quick.

@Shamila- I can do anything in this world if someone like Ed flashes me that crooked grin Embarrassed Embarrassed I am seriously romantic at heartEmbarrassed

eclipse_101

IF-Dazzler

eclipse_101

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Yes yes...Ed's quite sexy...

Eddy reminds me of some little restaurant in Sudbury. Tongue So I don't wanna get reminded of food when I'm trying to think about Sharad..oops..I mean Edward.. Tongue Embarrassed

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eclipse_101

OOOOO! The trailer's SO SICK! I read Twilight last year, and I was so obsessed with the book and Edward... Embarrassed

Thanks sooo much for the trailer! I hope they don't miss out important details in the movie though. Confused

Personally, I don't like the Edward and Bella they have chosen. Robert is okay looking (I find..now don't come murder me), but he's just NOT EDWARD...

And the first time I saw Kristen, I thought she was a goth! Tongue I find that she doesn't suit Bella's character completely either. Confused

The crooked smile..Can Robert portray that perfectly? Confused

but the trailer's yummilicious.. Tongue

Soooooooo with you!! I didn't like the Edward they chose either... sigh... guess he's alright...Wink

thanks for the promo, Manshi Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top