Twilight

~*Twilight Movie Teaser Trailer*~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
^ Oh yea I read about that! LOL

Eh, I think I'm liking him. Just a teenssyy bit tho :P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Twilight Movie Teaser Trailer*~ (Page 7)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Haiii, all of you get all this outside info from either videos or articles, I dunno how you find it all! Tongue LOL

He does look really good Manshi ji, definitely... I knowwww, me too yaar, I did cry with Cedric died Cry it was so horrible.. and when Harry was crying and yelling once he came back to the area of the tournament too... uff!

This is something really different for all of us to see Robert as, I'm sure he's going to do really well though, now I really cant picture anyone else as Edward Embarrassed Embarrassed

I do hope they can show us more, though.. we've seen so little! Probably more pics and whatnot, closer to the release date of the movie.. which seems ages away Tongue

eclipse_101

IF-Dazzler

eclipse_101

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*Manshi*~

No silly....Edward does not put lipstick. I meant that when they must have kissed so her lipstick must have come on Edward's lips Tongue

Oh..okay..how stupid of me..yes..Bella's lipstick..but I thought Bella wasn't the make-up person...I think Alice flipped her around..WinkTongue

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@Madz- It was funny naa LOL LOL

@Ammu- JI I am a Twilighter, in my free time I search about twilight and its actors. Now u know why I am not active in the HP forum LOL Tongue Wink When Mr Diggory started screaming, "My son! My son!" at that time I really started crying loud. My mother with whom I had gone to see the movie ( my friends had ditched me on the last momentAngry ) was telling to shush up. After that she never went with me to see a HP movie Tongue

When I saw Robert was Edward on Steph's website, I was really very happy. I remember when I used to do Picture of the Day, I had posted a pic of Robert from one of the GoF's premiere, in it he looked completely like a hungry vampire. I will see if I can find it and post it Big smile

I want to see another trailer!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

@Annu- Aahh Alice could be a possiblyWink Maybe they were playing dress-up and Ed forgot to remove his lipstick Tongue

eclipse_101

IF-Dazzler

eclipse_101

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
'Ed'? Nice one nice one..me lowes! Tongue Big smile

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
@ Manshi: It wass funny! I was laughing and my parents were like, what are you laughing at? I'm just like - err it's hard to explain so forget it LOL

xXxSHAMILAxXx

IF-Sizzlerz

xXxSHAMILAxXx

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
hey guys!!!!!

just recently reading the book and omg!!! the best book of the decade Embarrassed

i luv wen he went u really shouldn't have said that line too!!!

i swear my heart skipped a beat Embarrassed LOL i never get tired watching this scene Embarrassed LOL Tongue

oh and my name is shamila Tongue

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 2:31am | IP Logged
@Annu- Ed is nice naa? Or sometimes I call him Edwardo in Spanish though I dont know Spanish LOL Tongue

@Madz- Its a Twilight thing, you wont understand Mom and Dad Wink

@Shamila- Hey!!! Welcome to the "My heart flutters whenever I hear Edward says you shouldn't have said that" Big smile I really should make this facebook group LOL

I love your siggies Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top