Twilight

~*Twilight Movie Teaser Trailer*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 2:24am | IP Logged
@Eclipse_101- Annu yaar, the thing is, we, being hardcore Twilight fans will and can always point out the mistakes in the movie like this is not correct, this scene never happened in the book, etc. Agreed naa? Embarrassed

But for say, people who have no clue about Twilight, for eg, my little sis, when she saw the trailer (ok I forced her to see it twice back-to-back Wink ) She was ,lets say, DAZZLED by the trailer Tongue

Lets give Robert and Kristen a chance, a benefit of doubt. The movie producers must have thought something before appointing them Embarrassed Hopefully they will do a wonderful job and make us Twilighters proud Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Twilight Movie Teaser Trailer*~ (Page 3)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I agree with you Manshi =D..When I saw the trailer first, I was like "Humm..not bad"..it does gives u the creeps to anticipate the movie. Yep Rob is from Britian..He's got a british accent :)
Although they released the trailer quite earlier, I think its good since they know the height of craziness of Twilight LOL and I am sure they must be trying hard in retaking many scenes and checking if every scene/timing seems perfect :P
Well I am actually waiting for another trailer now :P haha:P
In the meanwhile..We have Breaking Dawn coming up.
PS:I can't WAIT FOR HP 6 -->21st Nov *Woohooo*

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:20am | IP Logged
@ Manai- Hiii, what I can call u pyaar se? Big smile Girl, u r not the only one who is breathless seeing that smile Tongue I am with you Wink

PS: I love your siggies Big smile Edward is looking soooo cute!!!!!!! Embarrassed

@Mahak- Wow, movie releasing on your bday, is probably the best present u can get. Now, I know who to catch for a free movie treat Tongue Wink I admit in the first scene Edward and Bella r behaving in an odd mannerEmbarrassed

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:59am | IP Logged
You guys are so lucky and are still complaining!? Evil Smile ... LOL

What should I say then. I think the movie will be out in 2009 or so! Shocked ...

But ahh...I dun want to hear german voices for Rob and so. Ouch

Hope that they show the original version here. Then it will be the 12.12 too. Tongue

I just had to download the trailer. Watched it like thousand times. Day Dreaming

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I can't wait for the movie..December is too long, but it'll be a good treat for xmas! Wink

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammmu

Mahak Mahak!! Big smile Big smile You too yaaaaaaaarrrr Hug

Oh really, ohhh I didnt notice the deer Manshi ji, thankoo! Then yah you're right, that wasnt in the book..

I havent seen Robert and Kristen together enough to see any chemistry yet, awww they said that in the interviews?? How sweet yaar Embarrassed Ive heard Robert is a really nice person outside as well, heard from GoF shooting..

Aahhhh, I am eagerly, eagerly waiting for HBP.. November kitni door hai yaaaarrr Ouch

And btw, I see most of you here are HP fans as well, then post actively in that forum too nah! Angry Tongue

No problem Ammu, you are still an amateurTongue Just jokingWink Arre everything happens so fast in that clip that u can barely make out what's happeneing  until and unless u see it many timesSmile

Robert will seems to be a very charming guyEmbarrassedWink But I saw in one of his interviews, he said that he does not like kids and he wants a life partner who would always clap after his each takeTongue And girls were like we r ready to clap for u the rest of our livesLOL

NOTE TO HP FANS: Did I mention, Ammu and I are moderators of the Harry Potter forum????? So, go there too, we are waiting for you!!!!!!!!TongueTongue

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Ayesha007*

ManshiiHug

Ayesha hereHug Call me ashu..16 yrs oldd Embarrassed Embarrassed

WAtched this tralierr..like 20 times Embarrassed Embarrassed

ThanksssHug

Hi AshuBig smile I am ManshiBig smile Haa! I am elder to you, 17!!! The trailer is good naa, I keep on seeing it whenever I get free time..... it just makes me happyBig smileBig smile

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammmu

Wait wait, first time now I heard it with sound, I have a question.. isnt Robert British?? And is he making an American accent or something? Confused I'm not sure, he only said one full dialogue, the others were not so distinctible... he is talking normally in the movie, or making an accent? Embarrassed

He is British, I am not too sureEmbarrassed I dont care 2 hoots of what accent is he makingTongue I dont even care if he is speaking in Punjabi, Hindi or Marathi.As long as he is saying something, its enough for meEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top