~*Twilight Movie Teaser Trailer*~ - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by ~*Manshi*~

No silly....Edward does not put lipstick. I meant that when they must have kissed so her lipstick must have come on Edward's lips πŸ˜›

Oh..okay..how stupid of me..yes..Bella's lipstick..but I thought Bella wasn't the make-up person...I think Alice flipped her around..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

@Madz- It was funny naa πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Ammu- JI I am a Twilighter, in my free time I search about twilight and its actors. Now u know why I am not active in the HP forum πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ When Mr Diggory started screaming, "My son! My son!" at that time I really started crying loud. My mother with whom I had gone to see the movie ( my friends had ditched me on the last moment😑 ) was telling to shush up. After that she never went with me to see a HP movie πŸ˜›

When I saw Robert was Edward on Steph's website, I was really very happy. I remember when I used to do Picture of the Day, I had posted a pic of Robert from one of the GoF's premiere, in it he looked completely like a hungry vampire. I will see if I can find it and post it πŸ˜ƒ

I want to see another trailer!!!!!!!!!!! 😳 😳 😳

@Annu- Aahh Alice could be a possiblyπŸ˜‰ Maybe they were playing dress-up and Ed forgot to remove his lipstick πŸ˜›
'Ed'? Nice one nice one..me lowes! πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

@ Manshi: It wass funny! I was laughing and my parents were like, what are you laughing at? I'm just like - err it's hard to explain so forget it πŸ˜†
hey guys!!!!!

just recently reading the book and omg!!! the best book of the decade 😳

i luv wen he went u really shouldn't have said that line too!!!

i swear my heart skipped a beat 😳 πŸ˜† i never get tired watching this scene 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

oh and my name is shamila πŸ˜›
@Annu- Ed is nice naa? Or sometimes I call him Edwardo in Spanish though I dont know Spanish πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

@Madz- Its a Twilight thing, you wont understand Mom and Dad πŸ˜‰

@Shamila- Hey!!! Welcome to the "My heart flutters whenever I hear Edward says you shouldn't have said that" πŸ˜ƒ I really should make this facebook group πŸ˜†

I love your siggies πŸ˜ƒ
Edwardo..errmm..I think Ed's better...it just sounds a tad bit sexier that's all. πŸ˜›

@Madz- Its a Twilight thing, you wont understand Mom and Dad πŸ˜‰  Then they'd ask what Twilight is, and the questions will go on for a thousand years πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Shamila- Hey!!! Welcome to the "My heart flutters whenever I hear Edward says you shouldn't have said that" πŸ˜ƒ I really should make this facebook group πŸ˜†  OMG! Do it before I beat you to it! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'll be first to join!

I love your siggies πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dark Love - 15 years ago
I'm excited about the new scene they're going to reveal from the movie!! 😳 That will surely be something to wait for...

Oyee Manshi ji, let me come get my danda on you, what is this yaar 😭 πŸ˜†

I told my parents the story of Twilight, my brother just shook his head at me πŸ˜›, and my mom sounded kind of interested, but not really my dad, haha πŸ˜› though books are usually something you have to read to understand...! :P

πŸ˜†

@Annu- Ed is nice naa? Or sometimes I call him Edwardo in Spanish though I dont know Spanish πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

@Madz- Its a Twilight thing, you wont understand Mom and Dad πŸ˜‰

@Shamila- Hey!!! Welcome to the "My heart flutters whenever I hear Edward says you shouldn't have said that" πŸ˜ƒ I really should make this facebook group πŸ˜† lol...wat about ur heart melts instead of fluteersπŸ˜› πŸ˜†

haha if u do i bet there would be over a thousand ppl who join πŸ˜†

omg! that crooked smile is seriously to die for!!!😍

I love your siggies πŸ˜ƒthnx!! though i wish someone would make an avi when edward says u shouldn't have saud that😳

@ammu- hey!πŸ€—

my name is shamila😳

omg! u actually told ur mom and dad 😲 if i did my dad would be like u shouldn't be reading these type of booksπŸ˜†

Edited by visalover - 15 years ago