Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Hello friends!!!!Hug

Let me introduce myself, I am ManshiBig smile
I am one of the die-hard Twilight fans who actually pestered her good friends to read the Twilight series. Sam is a living exampleTongue

Ok, before you start saying, "Shut up man! We want to see Edward!!!!!!!"

Let me present the Twilight teaser trailer................. though I have seen it many many timesWink

Credit goes to Weisz87 from YoutubeBig smile

Enjoy fellow Twilighters!!!!!Big smile

Edited by ~*Manshi*~ - 23 May 2008 at 11:37am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Twilight Movie Teaser Trailer*~" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Manshi jiiii!! Hug

I watched trailer few days back, it's quite good, I remember the forest/wood scene.. definitely one of the good ones in the book!

It's coming out so late nah... pata nahin kyun? By then I wouldve read the other ones as well, cant wait to watch it..

I wonder if they made Robert's hair like that on purpose? Kind of messy, but in a sophisticated way... hmmm, he looks good Embarrassed

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Ammmu Jiiiii!!!!!!

The forest scene with the deer has been added, it was not in the book from what I recall.

They have probably shown this on their way to the meadow.

I know the movie s releasing late, 12th December, two weeks after Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Ammu yaar, I have this bad feeling that Twilight may not release in IndiaOuch I hope it does not happen like that *croosing my fingers*

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged

I'm soo upset! I just got into all this Twilight craze and i thought the movie was coming out soon...then i see that it's coming in December Ouch *sigh* i don't think i'll survive till then Ouch
The trailer looks good, the way Edward says "You shouldn't have said that" Embarrassed Embarrassed

Ohh and what is this that i hear about Robert and Kristen?

Edited by shockalot - 23 May 2008 at 12:00pm

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Shockalot (sorry dont know ur name Embarrassed ) its sad but true that the movie will be releasing in December about 200 days are left, I had read on one of the websites.

"You shouldn't have said that" line is accompanied by a suggestive smile (which I think is Bella's fav "crooked smile") that makes my heart flutter Embarrassed Aaah Edward why do u hve to be soooo hot Tongue

Rob and Kristen share awesome chemistry, I have seen many behind the scenes and interviews. I remember Kristen saying ,"Robert dazzles me". I was like awwwwww Embarrassed They would really make a cute young couple Big smile

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Haha I'm Shazia Embarrassed
*sigh* 200 days Ouch That's even farther than the 6th HP movie Ouch
hahah YES that's what i was thinking, I think Robert's a really good fit as Edward, he has that little cmirk/crooked smile and it's just like i imagined it haha, im with you, my dil goes mmmmm when i see that part of the trailer Wink
They really do! I just read some short take interview where Rob says his celeb crush is Kristen and he dreamnt about her last night, lool so i was wondering if he was just joking around or what Wink

eclipse_101

IF-Dazzler

eclipse_101

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
OOOOO! The trailer's SO SICK! I read Twilight last year, and I was so obsessed with the book and Edward... Embarrassed

Thanks sooo much for the trailer! I hope they don't miss out important details in the movie though. Confused

Personally, I don't like the Edward and Bella they have chosen. Robert is okay looking (I find..now don't come murder me), but he's just NOT EDWARD...

And the first time I saw Kristen, I thought she was a goth! Tongue I find that she doesn't suit Bella's character completely either. Confused

The crooked smile..Can Robert portray that perfectly? Confused

but the trailer's yummilicious.. Tongue

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
mansiiiii thx soooo much!!!
i have watched this like a million or billion timessss the way edward smiles his crocked smiles knocks me breathless

Post Reply New Post

Go to top