Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by sunshine_p

how do we get to read others blog???

sunshine, you can read other blogs at http://www.mtvindia.com/roadies/rodieprofile.htm

Go to the bottom of the page  there is a bar with all roadie pictures and click on the roadie image that will take u to the blog

Originally posted by kbc2

sunshine, you can read other blogs at http://www.mtvindia.com/roadies/rodieprofile.htm

Go to the bottom of the page  there is a bar with all roadie pictures and click on the roadie image that will take u to the blog

Thanks dear 😊

Sad that Nihal dint write a blog.......and I dont expect Ashutosh to write one.......

what a phoney 🤢 Shes praising Shambhavi as if she was best friends with her!

How she hated when people pointed their fingers at her?? 😕 😡 oh really? where were you when ur boyfriend slapped her so hard? You were one of those people who laughed the hardest! 🤢
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

what a phoney 🤢 Shes praising Shambhavi as if she was best friends with her!

How she hated when people pointed their fingers at her?? 😕 😡 oh really? where were you when ur boyfriend slapped her so hard? You were one of those people who laughed the hardest! 🤢

lolzzz this makes me laugh hard now!

Well..I can't even make myself interested that much to actually read her blog! I'm sorry but I can't muster up the interest! I dunno why😕
Originally posted by Mrs.Brett Lee

Even after reading her blog I actually started lyking her..man she actually..dint insult any1.. 😊 ..Dis girl..is a true friend..n has a gud nature..I lyk her.. 😊 ..n I hope she n Ashu do make a real life pair..lolz 😆 😳

lolz Mrs. Brett Lee it shows more of her diplomacy than her good will in writing no ill about her rivals on a public blog
A lot of typing errors,but an interesting blog.Sonel is the coolest roadie.She
wanted to get to know Simran in Delhi,I wonder if she did!