~*Happy Birthday Ika*~

crazy_lil_gurl thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Today, the 23rd of May, is a very special day for someone! It is the birthday of a very special personn πŸ˜›

She is a very nice, sweet, caring and a compeletely crazy personn. She is and amazingggg writer.She has a vey imaginative mind and once she starts imagining something she can go crazy with it πŸ˜‰ She is one of the bestest friends u can ever havee..

Yess im talking about none other than

Day_Dreamer aka Ika

πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday Ika! πŸ€—

Now cut ur birthday cakee πŸ˜›

Have a slice and give the rest to me! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

And also eat these yummy chocolatess πŸ˜›

Now time for ur messagess πŸ˜›

Little Foot

Dearest dearest Ika,

today is your Birthday!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
That's why I want to wish you a very very very Happy Birthday!πŸ€—
I hope you have a lot of fun this day...and all other days too.
I'm glad that I got to know you better in the last months. You're always thinking positive though you had a hard time! And that's what I adore about you. I hope that all your wishes come true, that you can be happy about every small thing in life.
God bless you! ...he's with you!
Love you always,
Mandy😳

Pentaminous

πŸ‘
Happy Birthday To U
Happy Birthday To U
Happy Birthday Dear Ika
Happy Birthday To U
πŸ‘

May God grant u with Success In all kind of ways
Many Many Happy Returns of the day
May All ur tomorrows be the wonderful days

There is still no cure for the common birthday

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.

Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed.

Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life.

Kunataanya

A very very happy birthday to u 'madam janooni'...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
i hope u have a wonderful year ahead and u get the coarse and university of ur choice... and also of course brandon's latest book...πŸ˜‰ in this very short span of time since i've known u, i have learned quite a bit from u..😊and i hope to learn a lot more from u in the future too...😊have a great great time on ur eighteenth birthday.... πŸ€—

luv...

neeraja....πŸ˜ƒ

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Happyy B'Dayy Ika πŸ€—
My most chweetesshhttt & BesshhhTT SissYYy!!!πŸ€—

A Friend I Can Count On

When troubles come a callin'
As those gremlins often do,
And my spirit keeps on fallin'
Till I feel low down and blue…

When I look around for comfort,
Someone quickly jumps to mind,
One who always will support me,
And whose words are always kind.

Who will make my mood feel lighter,
Who'll help beat my troubles back,
He/She makes the sun shine brighter
And gets my spirit back on track.

Who helps the road seem straighter,
And helps me get around each bend,
Who makes each day seem greater,
And that someone is you, my friend.

By Joanna Fuchs

First of all I am Thankful to God cozz he has let me Meet This Important person in my life!! πŸ˜›
Sum1 who can understand my pain more than anyone else! 😳

Howw manyy timess she has made me feel to be on top of the world! πŸ˜›
She has given me the special courage to face challenges and odds of life which i knoww no1 else on the globe cud have givn me! 😳

Awwww!!!!!!
Shezzz also myy Spammer Sissyy!!!!πŸ˜›Pyaariii beti of myyy Kai Mmmyyy!!!πŸ˜ƒHoww much we sissyyy's irritate Mummyy!!!πŸ˜†But we make th bessshhhhttttt familyyy eva !!! πŸ˜›πŸ€—

Shezzz a fabuloousss Writer!!!😳 She knowss to palyy Magic with her words!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Mummyy and Me named her Jr.J.K Rowlings! 😳

Juss one last message!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Lovv you looaaddzzzz!!!!! 😳
Be The Same AlwaZ!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
Lottzz of love & Wisshhhezzz!!!
MinzyyyyπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Uru

Dear mumsie wumsie,
Mere paas kehne ko toh bohot kuch hai lekin pataa nahi kaise kahun. Aapki B-day ko lekar I was so hyper from a last few days (and those 18 presents)... aur phir aapko mujhpe har roz kitnaa gussa aata tha. (bilkul VAMP lagti thi)You always used to ask me for hints or clues and I always used to say its a secret... Those days used to be so funny naa... Jab aap bohot gussa ho jaati thi aur phir kabhi kabhi I used to get scared cause I thought you were an EVIL VAMP or something. lol You know woh Ekta ki serials mai dikhaate hai naa... woh waali VAMP... lol Lekin you know one thing... jab bbhi aap itnaa gussa karti ho naa.. then you look really beautiful. Hamesha gussa karti rehna jhaani. Yaar I have no idea what to say. You have always been my angel, how you helped me through bad times, and how we talked on gmail almost every night. I dont think those days will ever come back but one thing for sure... You will always have your lil daughter with you. =D Always loving you... and always wishing you a very very happy returns of the day!!! Hope you have a blast sweetheart. I dont have much to say like your other fans do... but will always love you **hug** Once again>> "Happy Birthday mumsie!!

Henna042

Hey Bday Girl!!! Hope your having an awesome time full of masti n joy! Well on your special day I wanna wish you all the happiness in the world. May you get whatever you desire. Happy Birthday Cuz!!!

I still remember how we met yaar… guess the name 'Henna' turned out to be lucky for me after all, otherwise I would not have got the chance to meet such a wonderful person. Nor the chance to meet someone who's always living by her own rules in her own world. Someone that has such an imaginative mind and is so creative. (a little too imaginative sometimes lolz but chalta hai.) I guess wat I'm really trying to say is that I'm really very grateful to know you Ikku! It's a pleasure to be your friend.

And I bet if we ever met it would be in GS most likely in Mohbeen's hahaha (sorry can't help but make aise comments)

Aur tareef karun cuz ya bas? Lolz… acha seriously cuz, I just want you to remember one thing… I might not always be around but you know you can tell me/talk to me about anything! No matter how big or how small!

Hope you have many more special bdays to look forward too.

Loads of love n hugs for you cuz! Stay Happy always…

Once again wishing you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love Henna

Kai_Hiwatari

A Symphony of roses; πŸ˜›
Sweet perfume in the air.πŸ˜›
Carried upon wings of love😳
Heartfelt wishes I want to share.😳
I wish you sunshine each dayπŸ˜›
To warm you head to toe,πŸ˜›
Peace and perfect harmony😳
To follow you wherever you go.😳
I wish you nothing but good things,πŸ˜›
For you truly do deserve the best!πŸ˜›
As far as people go, I hope you know 😳
You are head and shoulders above the rest!😳
πŸ‘πŸ‘Have a Very Happy Birthday!πŸ‘πŸ‘

As you travel on life's way⭐️
Happy Birthday, gentle friendπŸ€—
Have a blessed dayπŸ˜›
May your heart be filled with wonders❀️
As you travel on life's way⭐️
I pray your day is filled with loveπŸ˜›
and joy of every kind😳
May the world rise to greet youπŸ˜‰
I hope these things you find⭐️
Joy, peace and happiness😳
Contentment in your heart❀️
May u find all these spirit fruits😊
The ones that you impart⭐️
πŸ€—HAPPY BIRTHDAY.πŸ€—

Happy birthday Eka puthar πŸ˜›

cheers

❀️KAI❀️

sweet_dreams22

hi ika, hope you have a a great time on this special day!have lots of fun and enjoy yourself...=)

luv,

priya!!πŸ˜ƒ

Fazila~

Happy birthday to Uuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Happy birthday to UUuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!! happy birthday to Uuuuuuuuuuu..Ika............may u have many more dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

And lastly from Me

Happpppppppyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyy Ika πŸ€—πŸ€—
I have soo muchh to say to u on this special day of urss but my feelings can;t be expressed by just writing...u r one of the beshtestt frendsss i can ever havee!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Im so grateful to god for letting me meet uu, u have always made me soo happpyyy πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Im soo happyy to have a greatt frend likee uu 😳

I remember the first time I met uu and after that the hilarious, crazyy talks that we used to havee!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜ Such good memoriesss πŸ˜› The magic spell that u put on me and then the backfiring πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Thosee were such hilarious momentsss that can never be replacedd..pagal ika and her partner in crime to rulee the worldd! πŸ˜‰

Your writings have always amazed mee..no author in this world can write like uu πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Your imaginationn and creativity is juss unvelievable, its sumthing out of thiss worldd πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› Always stay the way u r ikaa and never ever changeee πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

God gave a gift to the world when you were bornβ€”
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

Love u loadzzzz πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thats the end of all the messagess πŸ˜ƒ
Happy Birthday once again IkaπŸ€—
Have a blassttt and enjoy the day to the fullesttπŸ₯³
God bless uu😳

Uru, Laraib & Sarah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww Ika... 😳   πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† many many happy returns ov the day... "have a blast"happy birthday mwah...!!! πŸ˜ƒ
and sara awesome work 😳 πŸ˜ƒ the page is so beautiful πŸ˜†
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG 😲 Thankyou so much Sarah Uru and lairab for this wonderful thread πŸ€— πŸ‘
Now my birthday couldn't get any better 😳

Will reply to individuals msgs πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

loads of love,
ika πŸ€—
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bindaas_gal

awww Ika... 😳   πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† many many happy returns ov the day... "have a blast"happy birthday mwah...!!! πŸ˜ƒ
and sara awesome work 😳 πŸ˜ƒ the page is so beautiful πŸ˜†

Thankyou so much for the wishes😳 and I know Sarah did awesome jobπŸ‘ she's my sweetheartπŸ˜ƒ

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
my pleasure πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hey r u .. geminie...?
-De.De- thumbnail
Yep I'm...I guess..maybe, oh hold on its my b-day so yep I'm πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Sofia. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Ika...Hope you have a blast !! πŸ˜›

-Sofia
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
aww tomorrow is my birthday πŸ˜† πŸ˜† we both r geminie πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_lil_gurl

Today, the 23rd of May, is a very special day for someone! It is the birthday of a very special personn πŸ˜›
Awww...i didn't knew I was that special☺️ thanx sweetie😊

She is a very nice, sweet, caring and a compeletely crazy personn. She is and amazingggg writer.She has a vey imaginative mind and once she starts imagining something she can go crazy with it πŸ˜‰ She is one of the bestest friends u can ever havee..
itni tareef toh kisi Princess ki bhi nahi howi hogiπŸ˜†πŸ˜› Awww... thanx for beautiful wordsπŸ˜ƒ

Yess im talking about none other than

Day_Dreamer aka Ika

πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday Ika! πŸ€—
welcome JaanuπŸ€—

Now cut ur birthday cakee πŸ˜›

Have a slice and give the rest to me! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
arre knife kidhar hai? πŸ˜• uske bina cake kaise katun?πŸ˜†

And also eat these yummy chocolatess πŸ˜›

Omg...thanx alot..yummy can have them this for my breakfastπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Now time for ur messagess πŸ˜›

Little Foot

Dearest dearest Ika,

today is your Birthday! <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜›πŸ˜›<!--[endif]--><!--[endif]-->
That's why I want to wish you a very very very Happy Birthday!πŸ€— <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->
I hope you have a lot of fun this day...and all other days too.
I'm glad that I got to know you better in the last months. You're always thinking positive though you had a hard time! And that's what I adore about you. I hope that all your wishes come true, that you can be happy about every small thing in life.
God bless you! ...he's with you!
Love you always,
Mandy <!--[if !vml]-->😳

Thanx alot Mandy, I'm too glad to met you all in your CCπŸ˜ƒ Agar meri b-day na hoti toh wish karti kya?πŸ˜†

Pentaminous

πŸ‘
Happy Birthday To U
Happy Birthday To U
Happy Birthday Dear Ika
Happy Birthday To U
πŸ‘

May God grant u with Success In all kind of ways
Many Many Happy Returns of the day
May All ur tomorrows be the wonderful days

<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->

<!--[endif]-->There is still no cure for the common birthday

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.

Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed.

Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life.

Thanx alot laraib...for the wishesπŸ˜ƒ

Kunataanya

A very very happy birthday to u 'madam janooni'...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->i hope u have a wonderful year ahead and u get the coarse and university of ur choice... and also of course brandon's latest book...πŸ˜‰ in this very short span of time since i've known u, i have learned quite a bit from u.. 😊<!--[endif]-->and i hope to learn a lot more from u in the future too... 😊<!--[endif]-->have a great great time on ur eighteenth birthday.... <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ€—<!--[endif]-->

luv...

neeraja.... <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜ƒ

OMG..Finally you made itπŸ˜ƒ warna mujhe laga ke tum ayogi hi nahi😭 but this is great..couldn't be more happier than thisπŸ˜ƒ Haan janooni πŸ˜‰ haila tumne toh mera naam hi rakh diya yeh hainaπŸ˜‰ Haan woh book kaise bhool sakti hon😳

love you.. muahπŸ€—

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Happyy B'Dayy Ika πŸ€— <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->
My most chweetesshhttt & BesshhhTT SissYYy!!! <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ€—<!--[endif]-->

Aww....thanx sissyπŸ€—πŸ€—

A Friend I Can Count On

When troubles come a callin?
As those gremlins often do,
And my spirit keeps on fallin?
Till I feel low down and blue?

When I look around for comfort,
Someone quickly jumps to mind,
One who always will support me,
And whose words are always kind.

Who will make my mood feel lighter,
Who?ll help beat my troubles back,
He/She makes the sun shine brighter
And gets my spirit back on track.

Who helps the road seem straighter,
And helps me get around each bend,
Who makes each day seem greater,
And that someone is you, my friend.

By Joanna Fuchs

Beautiful πŸ‘

First of all I am Thankful to God cozz he has let me Meet This Important person in my life!! <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜›<!--[endif]-->

😳 I'm too glad to meet my beautiful sissyπŸ˜ƒ
Sum1 who can understand my pain more than anyone else! <!--[if !vml]-->😳<!--[endif]-->

Awww, atleast I try to understand😳

Howw manyy timess she has made me feel to be on top of the world! <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜›<!--[endif]-->
She has given me the special courage to face challenges and odds of life which i knoww no1 else on the globe cud have givn me! <!--[if !vml]-->😳<!--[endif]-->

Really?!😳 I'm so honoured😳

Awwww!!!!!!
<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> Shezzz also myy Spammer Sissyy!!!!πŸ˜› <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->Pyaariii beti of myyy Kai Mmmyyy!!!πŸ˜ƒ <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->Howw much we sissyyy's irritate Mummyy!!!πŸ˜†But we make th bessshhhhttttt familyyy eva !!! <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜›πŸ€—<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know Spammer family rockxxxπŸ˜ƒ I know mummy ko, and to both teddy bears ko bhiπŸ˜‰ Yep best famiyl eva😳

<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> Shezzz a fabuloousss Writer!!!😳 She knowss to palyy Magic with her words!!! <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜ƒ<!--[endif]-->
Mummyy and Me named her Jr.J.K Rowlings! <!--[if !vml]-->😳<!--[endif]-->
Oh yea, I almost forgot my this name...dont worry abse yaad rakhongiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Juss one last message!!! <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜ƒ<!--[endif]-->
Lovv you looaaddzzzz!!!!! <!--[if !vml]-->😳<!--[endif]-->
Be The Same AlwaZ!!! <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ€—πŸ€—<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->
Lottzz of love & Wisshhhezzz!!!
MinzyyyyπŸ˜³πŸ€—

love you loads and best wishes,

your Sissy IKAπŸ€—πŸ€—

Uru
<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--><!--[endif]-->

Dear mumsie wumsie,
Mere paas kehne ko toh bohot kuch hai lekin pataa nahi kaise kahun. Aapki B-day ko lekar I was so hyper from a last few days (and those 18 presents)... aur phir aapko mujhpe har roz kitnaa gussa aata tha. (bilkul VAMP lagti thi)You always used to ask me for hints or clues and I always used to say its a secret... Those days used to be so funny naa... Jab aap bohot gussa ho jaati thi aur phir kabhi kabhi I used to get scared cause I thought you were an EVIL VAMP or something. lol You know woh Ekta ki serials mai dikhaate hai naa... woh waali VAMP... lol Lekin you know one thing... jab bbhi aap itnaa gussa karti ho naa.. then you look really beautiful. Hamesha gussa karti rehna jhaani. Yaar I have no idea what to say. You have always been my angel, how you helped me through bad times, and how we talked on gmail almost every night. I dont think those days will ever come back but one thing for sure... You will always have your lil daughter with you. =D Always loving you... and always wishing you a very very happy returns of the day!!! Hope you have a blast sweetheart. I dont have much to say like your other fans do... but will always love you **hug** Once again>> "Happy Birthday mumsie!!

tumne toh sach mein mujhe vamp bana diya uruπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ chalo tumhare 3 yrs to puray howeπŸ˜‰ acha gusse mein main beautiful lagti hon😳 I didn't knew...thanx for wishes sweetie... and haan woh 18 presents will check later... sakoon seπŸ˜ƒ and loved everything you did😳

love you my betiπŸ€—

Henna042

Hey Bday Girl!!! Hope your having an awesome time full of masti n joy! Well on your special day I wanna wish you all the happiness in the world. May you get whatever you desire. Happy Birthday Cuz!!!

I still remember how we met yaar? guess the name ?Henna? turned out to be lucky for me after all, otherwise I would not have got the chance to meet such a wonderful person. Nor the chance to meet someone who?s always living by her own rules in her own world. Someone that has such an imaginative mind and is so creative. (a little too imaginative sometimes lolz but chalta hai.) I guess wat I?m really trying to say is that I?m really very grateful to know you Ikku! It?s a pleasure to be your friend.

I know me too glad that we met.....I know my imagination runs really wild sometimesπŸ˜›. Grateful?! 😲 maine aisa kya kiya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

And I bet if we ever met it would be in GS most likely in Mohbeen?s hahaha (sorry can?t help but make aise comments)

Arre haan chalo wahan par milte hain...lets have party in Mobeen'sπŸ˜ƒ waise bhi GS jane ka dil kar raha hai...tu bhi aja phir muja hi muajaπŸ˜†

Aur tareef karun cuz ya bas? Lolz? acha seriously cuz, I just want you to remember one thing? I might not always be around but you know you can tell me/talk to me about anything! No matter how big or how small!

Nahi nahi carry onπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰  I know I can talk to youπŸ˜ƒ par uske liye YM par toh ayyoπŸ˜†(JK)..I know couz..and thanx alotπŸ˜ƒ

Hope you have many more special bdays to look forward too.

Loads of love n hugs for you cuz! Stay Happy always?

Once again wishing you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love Henna

Love youπŸ€—

Kai_Hiwatari

A Symphony of roses; πŸ˜› <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->
Sweet perfume in the air. <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜›<!--[endif]-->
Carried upon wings of love <!--[if !vml]-->😳<!--[endif]-->
Heartfelt wishes I want to share. <!--[if !vml]-->😳<!--[endif]-->
I wish you sunshine each day <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜›<!--[endif]-->
To warm you head to toe, <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜›<!--[endif]-->
Peace and perfect harmony <!--[if !vml]-->😳<!--[endif]-->
To follow you wherever you go. <!--[if !vml]-->😳<!--[endif]-->
I wish you nothing but good things, <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜›<!--[endif]-->
For you truly do deserve the best! <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜›<!--[endif]-->
As far as people go, I hope you know <!--[if !vml]-->😳<!--[endif]-->
You are head and shoulders above the rest! <!--[if !vml]-->😳<!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !vml]-->πŸ‘<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ‘<!--[endif]-->Have a Very Happy Birthday! <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ‘<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ‘<!--[endif]-->

As you travel on life's way <!--[if !vml]-->⭐️<!--[endif]-->
Happy Birthday, gentle friend <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ€—<!--[endif]-->
Have a blessed day <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜›<!--[endif]-->
May your heart be filled with wonders <!--[if !vml]-->❀️<!--[endif]-->
As you travel on life's way <!--[if !vml]-->⭐️<!--[endif]-->
I pray your day is filled with love <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜›<!--[endif]-->
and joy of every kind <!--[if !vml]-->😳<!--[endif]-->
May the world rise to greet you <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜‰<!--[endif]-->
I hope these things you find <!--[if !vml]-->⭐️<!--[endif]-->
Joy, peace and happiness <!--[if !vml]-->😳<!--[endif]-->
Contentment in your heart <!--[if !vml]-->❀️<!--[endif]-->
May u find all these spirit fruits <!--[if !vml]-->😊<!--[endif]-->
The ones that you impart <!--[if !vml]-->⭐️<!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !vml]-->πŸ€—<!--[endif]-->HAPPY BIRTHDAY. <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ€—<!--[endif]-->

Happy birthday Eka puthar <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜›<!--[endif]-->

cheers

❀️❀️

Awww mumie this is beautiful😳 Loved itπŸ˜ƒ and your IKA putuar will be always around.... (bhootπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

love you loads mummie and loved the poemπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

sweet_dreams22

hi ika, hope you have a a great time on this special day!have lots of fun and enjoy yourself...=)

luv,

priya!! <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜ƒ
Thankyou PriyaπŸ€—

Fazila~

Happy birthday to Uuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Happy birthday to UUuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!! happy birthday to Uuuuuuuuuuu..Ika............may u have many more dear <!--[if !vml]-->πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Thanx faziπŸ€—love you

And lastly from Me

Happpppppppyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyy Ika πŸ€—πŸ€—
I have soo muchh to say to u on this special day of urss but my feelings can;t be expressed by just writing...u r one of the beshtestt frendsss i can ever havee!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Im so grateful to god for letting me meet uu, u have always made me soo happpyyy πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Im soo happyy to have a greatt frend likee uu 😳
Aww sweetie even I'm gald that I met you, my partner in crimeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Sweetie you now na, even if I'm not here I'm always there naπŸ˜ƒ
Me too so happy that I met some1 on whom I did my ******** magicπŸ˜‰πŸ€—

I remember the first time I met uu and after that the hilarious, crazyy talks that we used to havee!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜ Such good memoriesss πŸ˜› The magic spell that u put on me and then the backfiring πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Thosee were such hilarious momentsss that can never be replacedd..pagal ika and her partner in crime to rulee the worldd! πŸ˜‰
I know damn good one... omg.. magic backfired🀣🀣🀣 cant forget this and our trademark *🀣*πŸ˜‰ beautiful memories😍😍
haan my partner in crime will be there na and I loved what she didπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Your writings have always amazed mee..no author in this world can write like uu πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Your imaginationn and creativity is juss unvelievable, its sumthing out of thiss worldd πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› Always stay the way u r ikaa and never ever changeee πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
I never knew you guys loved my writing this much☺️ I'm so honuored to know and now I dont care if I become writer for world coz after hearing from you guyz I'm just convinced that I'm a great writer (in under trainingπŸ˜‰)

God gave a gift to the world when you were born?
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person?s need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you?ve done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

Love u loadzzzz πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thanx alot hun for everythingπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thats the end of all the messagess πŸ˜ƒ