Harman or Imraan..More promising newcomer - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
They are both good looking but i still go for Imran.
I asked who is more promising 😳 We can surmise a lot from the promos...

Personally, I think Imran's launch vehicle is a better one than Harman's...Harman's film seems whacky, but if they don't pull it off well(and Harry Baweja is not a legendary film maker or anything), it's be a dead duck... Besides, Priyanka Vhopra in metallic red hair is just...BLEH

Imran's film on the hand seems to be a breezy romantic film, produced by Aamir Khan (he certainly does have a reputation of producing good movies, if Lagaan and TZP are anything to go by), and the promo of JTYJN is more compelling, it is directed by the bloke who write the Munnabhai dialogues, so he might be able to pull it off... Edited by joie de vivre - 15 years ago
Right now I prefer Imran. Of course though I am more excited for his film though as it has Tyrewala directing, Rahman for the music, etc. That being said it is too early to make a definitive judgment.
harman looks a hrithik wannab bt his dance moves r good>> lets c how act i guess cant b dat perfect as hrithik bt time will say>>> IMran look impressive he got a gud humor 2 his attitude lyk it>>> he look an amir khan of da early 90s>> galz wud luv dis guyz bt rough n tough heroes work out chocalaty 1s r out lets hop he bring sum chances>> 2 chocolaty nature>>
id say imran only becos i like the promos of his movie better .... but i might think diff after the release of the movies. i personally look forward to both
i prefer Imran more coz his films promos r more promising.it seems from da promos dat da film is a sweet love stroy.imran is luking too cute yaar

on the other hand i like harman also but i think dat he is trying 2 copy hrithik in some ways.but my views may change after watching love stroy 2050

but then also i prefer imran more

titli