Twilight

India-Forums

Potential reader..

shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to make this topic, apologies if I'm notEmbarrassed

I'm a huge fan of reading but i haven't found any book that i really liked after the HP series. A friend suggested that i read Twilight, and i just wanted to know what it's about? What genre is it? What do you like best about the book that makes it soo good? Is it worth the read? I've heard a lot of praise for this Edward Cullen character, haha so hopefully I'll be his next fanWink

-Shazia-

Edited by shockalot - 22 May 2008 at 8:43pm

muqualp IF-Sizzlerz
muqualp
muqualp

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
if u're a HP fan - u'll love it! i mean they dont mix, but still twilight is like my life after HP hehe

its about love, and well u should really read it, a normal girl falls in love with a vampire, and vice versa and its a story about their unconditional love, that surpasses everything! u should def read it! it's really nice!
Kruthika.N IF-Veteran Member
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Shazia, you've come to the right place! Twilight, twilight, twilight... how to describe it? Its the BEST book in the world. HP used to be my fav book ever, but ever since twilight, that has changed Tongue Everything from the writing to the characters just leaves you speechless. Its a fantasy/realistic fiction sort of book, as Muqu said, if you liked HP... twilight is gonna be ur new fav! Wink LOL LOL
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Muqualp, i'm gonna take your word for it! Wink I just have one question...actually im not sure whether i want to know the answer haha i dont want to spoil my reading experience lool but Bella (that's her name right?) and Edward, do they fall in love just like that? I kind of like the tension between a guy and girl LOL It's entertaining LOL

Kruthi! hahah you're a fan as well? AND a big HP fan i see! THEN i'm deffo going to give this a shot haha i ADORE the HP series but if this is as good as everyone's saying, then i NEED to read this!
muqualp IF-Sizzlerz
muqualp
muqualp

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
oh i dont wanna spoil it for u! omg its amazing...its a hate-love at first, lol, but really nice, lots of tension, and then like i mean edward can kill her in a second so yea, its really interesting!

and call me muqu, hun!
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Hate-love?! Awesomee! Wink hahah that's my favourite kind! Wink
haha thanks soo much for the help Muqu, you're a charm! Embarrassed I can't wait to get started! Any heads up or tips before i start? Aside from "try not to fall in love with Edward Cullen?" Wink
muqualp IF-Sizzlerz
muqualp
muqualp

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
yea dont fall in love with emmett- he's mine Wink and dont skip ahead, like i usually do Tongue
Kruthika.N IF-Veteran Member
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Dont judge the book by the 1st chapter... its kind of slow... but after that it picks up! Embarrassed

Go to top