Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

KSBKBT Help Desk (Page 3)

Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sandali_

Thank you Eklavya/Kt4ever and Neha, but I'm sorry I forgot to mention I had already seen those on zippy videos, sorry to waste your efforts. And Thanks so much. Smile

Is there any other way that they could be found?
Thanks.

Oops! Those videos r old & hence deleted or expired. Ansh-Karan-Nandini track just started on Utsav but unfortunately, they stopped airing kyunki On Utsav. I was gonna download those videos but I hate to say could not...........Embarrassed

Sorry, I don't think there's any other way to get those videos besides asking KN fans, they might download those videos. But I am not sure..........

Niki_18 IF-Dazzler
Niki_18
Niki_18

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Hiiii! I need some help! I'm loggin on IF after a long time, coz of exams and stuff.
Firstly, I'm so confused with what's happening. Can someone give a me a tiny update please? I thought Tulsi (Smriti) was part of the whole Mandira and Juhi plan. But I was watching yesterdays epi and she's acting as if Juhi *is* tulsi?! I'm confused. Confused

Please help. A tiny update would do. Don't want to take up too much of your time.
Would be really grateful! Thanks!
xx
AllonsyGeronimo IF-Dazzler
AllonsyGeronimo
AllonsyGeronimo

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa-fan

Does anyone have videos of KN from the time Nandini was about to get married to Ansh and after that. I've seen the Utsav videos, but since they're not showing that anymore, does anyone know where I can get them?
Thanks in advance. Smile

I only the following videos:

Sept. 26

http://media.putfile.com/KYUNKI-26-SEP

Sept. 28

http://media.putfile.com/kyunki-28-sep

Thank you so much, can't say how much I appreciate it, but truly do.Tongue
It means a lot cos I hadn't seen it before, am very grateful.
Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Does anyone have videos of KN from the time Nandini was about to get married to Ansh and after that. I've seen the Utsav videos, but since they're not showing that anymore, does anyone know where I can get them?
Thanks in advance. Smile

Sept. 26

Sept. 28

Hey Sandali, I am soooooo sorry, sum1 else was looking for Sept. 2006 videos, I only found these 2 there. I quoted u wrongly. These are not Ash-Nandini videos. Sorry again.Embarrassed

Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Niki_18

Hiiii! I need some help! I'm loggin on IF after a long time, coz of exams and stuff.
Firstly, I'm so confused with what's happening. Can someone give a me a tiny update please? I thought Tulsi (Smriti) was part of the whole Mandira and Juhi plan. But I was watching yesterdays epi and she's acting as if Juhi *is* tulsi?! I'm confused. Confused

Please help. A tiny update would do. Don't want to take up too much of your time.
Would be really grateful! Thanks!
xx

Yep, that's wat every1 else thought dat Tulsi was part of Mandira & Juhi plan. But wat happen was. Mandira found Tulsi sumwhere, She got to no dat she lost her Memory & Acc. to Mandy's dr. She can never get her memory back. So Mandira blackmailed Juhi dat if she does not send Mihir to her, she would bring Tulsi infront of everyone. Juhi hates Thakral. She did not want to expose herself. So she tried her best to send Mihir back to Mandy, that's where Mihir start to suspecting Juhi. Then Mandira told Tulsi that Juhi(Tulsi Virani) would give her money to make ashram. Wen Mihir left Juhi (Tulsi), then Karan, Ganga, Sahil, every1 decided to give property to Tulsi (Juhi). She 's there to get property & then she ll run. On the other hand, Mihir met original Tulsi & he's suppose to bring Tulsi back home. meanwhile, Shoba's back for a relly & she got hit & before she unconsious she saw real Tulsi, now She told every1 dat the woman who's staying in SN is not Tulsi, no1 believed her. But today fake Tulsi admitted to Shobha dat she is not Tulsi. Hope this helps.

AllonsyGeronimo IF-Dazzler
AllonsyGeronimo
AllonsyGeronimo

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Sept. 26

Sept. 28

Hey Sandali, I am soooooo sorry, sum1 else was looking for Sept. 2006 videos, I only found these 2 there. I quoted u wrongly. These are not Ash-Nandini videos. Sorry again.Embarrassed

Hey Neha, well I wasn't just particularly interested in the KN-A days in 2005, I'm also looking for Nandini's entry after the 2nd leap, where Karan is trying to find her to the time where Nandini's helping KT(Sept06-Mar07). So the two videos you posted are still very helpful. Thank you.Tongue
Niki_18 IF-Dazzler
Niki_18
Niki_18

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Shilpa-fan: Thanks alooooot hun! Big smile Big smile You've helped clear a looot of confusions within me! lolz!
Thanks! Hug Hug Hug
Take care!
xxxxx
ixray Goldie
ixray
ixray

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Go to top