Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sandali_

Does anyone have videos of KN from the time Nandini was about to get married to Ansh and after that. I've seen the Utsav videos, but since they're not showing that anymore, does anyone know where I can get them?
Thanks in advance. 😊

Here is another one:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/3664690254063306/ksbkbtold-june-0 4/

kisnatulsi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ok so i have this saas video...its not mine...i do not have anything to do with this video...but at the end there is a song..does anyone know where it is from? its after the precap its not in saas but the show is saas and i did not know where to post it...sorry please don't be mad guys..... 😳

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHurfAHXTlI&feature=user

thanks ~Hailey

Edited by kisnatulsi - 15 years ago
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so sorry i went through your topics and could not find the help desk.
pliz could somebody resend the videos for sep 18-30, 2006, i tried using the archive but the vid are not there any more will appreciate all the help.
thank you
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Eklavya/Kt4ever and Neha, but I'm sorry I forgot to mention I had already seen those on zippy videos, sorry to waste your efforts. And Thanks so much. 😊

Is there any other way that they could be found?
Thanks.
Calvin_Klein thumbnail

Does anyone have videos of KN from the time Nandini was about to get married to Ansh and after that. I've seen the Utsav videos, but since they're not showing that anymore, does anyone know where I can get them?
Thanks in advance. 😊

I only the following videos:

Sept. 26

http://media.putfile.com/KYUNKI-26-SEP

Sept. 28

http://media.putfile.com/kyunki-28-sep

Calvin_Klein thumbnail

Thank you Eklavya/Kt4ever and Neha, but I'm sorry I forgot to mention I had already seen those on zippy videos, sorry to waste your efforts. And Thanks so much. 😊

Is there any other way that they could be found?
Thanks.

Oops! Those videos r old & hence deleted or expired. Ansh-Karan-Nandini track just started on Utsav but unfortunately, they stopped airing kyunki On Utsav. I was gonna download those videos but I hate to say could not...........😳

Sorry, I don't think there's any other way to get those videos besides asking KN fans, they might download those videos. But I am not sure..........

Niki_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hiiii! I need some help! I'm loggin on IF after a long time, coz of exams and stuff.
Firstly, I'm so confused with what's happening. Can someone give a me a tiny update please? I thought Tulsi (Smriti) was part of the whole Mandira and Juhi plan. But I was watching yesterdays epi and she's acting as if Juhi *is* tulsi?! I'm confused. 😕

Please help. A tiny update would do. Don't want to take up too much of your time.
Would be really grateful! Thanks!
xx
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shilpa-fan

I only the following videos:

Sept. 26

http://media.putfile.com/KYUNKI-26-SEP

Sept. 28

http://media.putfile.com/kyunki-28-sep

Thank you so much, can't say how much I appreciate it, but truly do.😛
It means a lot cos I hadn't seen it before, am very grateful.
Calvin_Klein thumbnail

Thank you so much, can't say how much I appreciate it, but truly do.😛
It means a lot cos I hadn't seen it before, am very grateful.

Hey Sandali, I am soooooo sorry, sum1 else was looking for Sept. 2006 videos, I only found these 2 there. I quoted u wrongly. These are not Ash-Nandini videos. Sorry again.😳

Calvin_Klein thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niki_18

Hiiii! I need some help! I'm loggin on IF after a long time, coz of exams and stuff.
Firstly, I'm so confused with what's happening. Can someone give a me a tiny update please? I thought Tulsi (Smriti) was part of the whole Mandira and Juhi plan. But I was watching yesterdays epi and she's acting as if Juhi *is* tulsi?! I'm confused. 😕

Please help. A tiny update would do. Don't want to take up too much of your time.
Would be really grateful! Thanks!
xx

Yep, that's wat every1 else thought dat Tulsi was part of Mandira & Juhi plan. But wat happen was. Mandira found Tulsi sumwhere, She got to no dat she lost her Memory & Acc. to Mandy's dr. She can never get her memory back. So Mandira blackmailed Juhi dat if she does not send Mihir to her, she would bring Tulsi infront of everyone. Juhi hates Thakral. She did not want to expose herself. So she tried her best to send Mihir back to Mandy, that's where Mihir start to suspecting Juhi. Then Mandira told Tulsi that Juhi(Tulsi Virani) would give her money to make ashram. Wen Mihir left Juhi (Tulsi), then Karan, Ganga, Sahil, every1 decided to give property to Tulsi (Juhi). She 's there to get property & then she ll run. On the other hand, Mihir met original Tulsi & he's suppose to bring Tulsi back home. meanwhile, Shoba's back for a relly & she got hit & before she unconsious she saw real Tulsi, now She told every1 dat the woman who's staying in SN is not Tulsi, no1 believed her. But today fake Tulsi admitted to Shobha dat she is not Tulsi. Hope this helps.