Discusson On Rahil Azam's Entry

-Ami- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This week, we have seen the entry of Rahil Azam in the show. He is the person who is living on Teesri Manzil. Rahil's role is a person wiht slip personality. At daytime, he is playing the role of Swayam, and at nighttime, his role is of a prostitute who is Payal.

Please discuss Rahil's role here instead of creating new topics...

*Any further topics with discussion of Rahil's entry will be closed right away. Make use of this post please*

Here are some articles on the role of Rahil Azam and the track:

I am glad that I have got to play this role- Rahil Azam - TB

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/945415

-BKACN Dev Team-

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oooo thnx ami i was thinking fo opening a topic on rahil ntry neways thxn alot dearrr .....

wud comment on dis later on

luv ash
-Ami- thumbnail

I really liked Rahil's acting in today's episode!..
The first part was amazing with the dance and the expressions he had..It must really be hard to have a role like he's doing..😳

amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woow he is mad in this serial but his acting is just wow 😳
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wait

So Payal was a prostitute?

No one sees him in the day either -- why isnt he allowed to come out during the day if he is normal...?

Damn I hope he gets normal soon...that big greek god body needs to be holding women gently..not killin them..lol.. 😆
flowertot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rahil is doing a brilliant job on his character, he has proven 2 b a versatile actor 2 play a girl part isn't easy and 2 do justice 2 d part is just brilliant hats off 2 rahil i don't think i have ever seen a guy playing a role of a girl at this level. 👏
lovelyswaan thumbnail
Rahil Azam is a versatile actor. I saw all this weeks episode at a friends place coz didn't know his retrn in babul.

Rahil Azam is my heartthrob, I can never get enough of him.

I am not ready to see his hot scenes yet, this is summer vacation in India at many cities.Holiday season I travel a lot, not ready to miss his scenes. 😭
lovelyswaan thumbnail
Rahil azam's entry was entertaining. I loved his muscles/ chest.It was so sexy oh boy was hawt.

I liked the long hair.I felt like higging him. 😆
ak_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was a very good entry, a very talented actor. mind blowing.....
aish_punk thumbnail
Well Rahil seriously iz a brilliant actor..playing a woman on screen iznt a small thng..hats off 2 him!!