Which book u liked the best??

Posted: 15 years ago
Well for mee..itz hard..i love all three bookss...but mostt...i will twilightt..becuzz i loveedd when edward saved bella..and when they met for the first timee 😳 😳 😳

But still...really hardd to decideddddd 😆 😆 😆

Wat abt u guyzz?? 😳 😳
Edited by *Ayesha007* - 15 years ago

totally twilight....

the EB scenes were just sooo cute....and when edward saved her from Tylers van...that was just like......"miracle"😳

but eclipse was good in its own ways😉

I liked all of them! They were all awesome, what i didn't like about eclipse was when Bella kissed Jacob! 😡 I felt sooo sad for Edward.. but the good thing about it was that they planned there marriage! 😃
def twilight! perhaps cause it was the first book but also it had a carefree vibe around it, it got tenser as the books progressed 😊
It was always Eclipse for me! 😉 😳
Out of all the 3 books, I have a tie between Twilight and Eclipse but I like Twilight more, the starting of a teenage romance was a delight to read. I didnt like New Moon (except the end part) simply becoz Edward was not there 😛
Agree with u guyzz...twilightt was the best out of all 😳 😳
loved twilight.... new moon was good... i really liked jacob and bella's friendship... i liked it but i did not like eclipse cuz i really feel bad for edward and am kinda mad at bella.... well i have my reasons and it is NOT because she kissed jacob...
i loved Twilight n Eclipse,not jacob parts but edward n bella..new moon made me sad
Same with me... Twilight is the one I like the most, the beginning of EB's story. 😳