Main Aisi Kyun Hoon

Sanju’s Half-Sister - Simrin (Pics Added)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Okay, so today it was revealed that Sanju has a half-sister (or Step-sister if you wanna call it that)

That sounds bad though.

I bet she's gonna be a total stuck-up spoilt brat. Who will create more problems in Sanju's life

I thought that Sanju's dad left her for a good reason, and Sanju would understand and maybe accept his property, but this went totally wrong...

What're your views?

Yuks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanju’s Half-Sister - Simrin (Pics Added)" in Main Aisi Kyun Hoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Okay, well they showed Sanju's sister today, Simrin

She was wearing adenim skirt and jacket and really did look like a spoilt brat.

Ab kya hoga Sanju ka?

Yuks 

gulzar18

gulzar18

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I haven't seen the episode yet but looks like more trouble for Sanju. She should be able to handle her half sister. Should be interesting.
One thing I don't understand, Sanju's dad got married again while still married to Sanju's mom or did he divorce her? Does anyone know?

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gulzar18

I haven't seen the episode yet but looks like more trouble for Sanju. She should be able to handle her half sister. Should be interesting.
One thing I don't understand, Sanju's dad got married again while still married to Sanju's mom or did he divorce her? Does anyone know?

On Sanju's 3rd birthday, Ravindranath Apte divorced Pushpa

So even Simrin is a legitimate daughter

Yuks

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Here's some pics of her...

She sure looks like trouble, eh?

Yuks

Edited by queenyuks - 23 May 2008 at 3:20pm

Sai-licious

IF-Rockerz

Sai-licious

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
hey wow, that's Soni Singh!!!! i love her!!!! she was in "Shakira" playing a female superhero... Embarrassed she was awesome!!!

samia_ch

Groupbie

samia_ch

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
she is prettier than Sanjana

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

If this is Soni Singh, then she played Surili in Dulhann on Zee right? And she now plays Kajal in Zee's Teen Bahuraniyan

Here's some regular pics of her...

I like her. She's interesting and she'sobviously gonna be negative

Yuks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.