Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
What the title says....What was your life like before Edward Cullen came into the picture??
My....Boring...I never ever LOVED Vampires until Twilight...LOL
Now I wish they were real!! Well the ones like Edward!!
Yummy!! SOme more of Edward would be niceLOLEdward Cullen gives me Butterflies..BlushingNow I know what Love is!! xox
Edward Cullen=LOVE!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life Before Edward Cullen" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Life before Edward Cullen:

No colourful swearing when I wake up every morning to find that me Eclipse book still hasn't arrived

No hanging around youtube looking for new Twilight Videos

No spending hours reading Twilight Fics when I should be working

No searching for Pics of Edward to make sigs

No stopping to drool over the Edward sigs already on I-F

No phrases like 'Stupid Volvo Owner' or 'Stupid Vampire'

A lot more to add but that's all I can be bothered to write at the moment....found another video at youtube!Wink

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I'll be honest life before Edward Cullen was normal for me, everything changed when Edward Cullen came into the picture.
~ I've spent days wondering about whats gonna hapen next in the book when I'm not reading it.
~ I've spend house on the net, talking bwt him on vaarious other forums, looking at RP pictures and imagining him.
~ (this ones gna sound strange) but I've began analysing certain people, wondering if their vampiresLOLLOLLOL
~ Seeing if any of them work 'elegantly' if they van read my mindLOLLOL
~ Bottom line, after Edward Cullen infact all the Cullens came into the picture, they sort of changed my thinking pattern.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
omg life before edward cullen was like
-cake without icing
-manai with out her vanilla pudding
-john without bips
-peanut butter without jelly!
so pretty much life was boring!!! ever since edward entered my life its been like the coolest thing ever he makes me wanna stay single until i find my vampire!!!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Vampires use to creep me out pretty bad...I'd just remember the total movie style, person gets bitten, and then it's all creepy...like you find rabbits with blood sucked out and stuff...veryy creepy!

But then Edward...my vegetarian LOL ...seriously life before him was lame. No major crush or anyone to think about so much! No inspiration. *sigh*

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

-cake without icing
-john without bips
so pretty much life was boring!!! ever since edward entered my life its been like the coolest thing ever he makes me wanna stay single until i find my vampire!!!

Manaii Edward is my!! Geek

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

I'll be honest life before Edward Cullen was normal for me, everything changed when Edward Cullen came into the picture.
~ I've spent days wondering about whats gonna hapen next in the book when I'm not reading it.
~ I've spend house on the net, talking bwt him on vaarious other forums, looking at RP pictures and imagining him.
~ (this ones gna sound strange) but I've began analysing certain people, wondering if their vampiresLOLLOLLOL
~ Seeing if any of them work 'elegantly' if they van read my mindLOLLOL
~ Bottom line, after Edward Cullen infact all the Cullens came into the picture, they sort of changed my thinking pattern.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL
Aigoo!! WHat had Edward done to usLOL

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BengaliChica92

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

-cake without icing
-john without bips
Manaii Edward is my!! Geek

Stoppp fightingg over him..he iss alreadyy takenn Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top