Bhavy – Princess Bhavyata
Nikki – Princess Nihaarika
Saks - Saksham
YuRa = Yudi + Rani

Highlights

Rani to go to jungle with other servants where Yudi is gone hunting
Kali to go with Rani to teach her a lesson
In the jungle Yudi remembers Rani's words and doesn't shoot the animal
Rudr takes Yudi's gun and shoots the animal and Yudi gets mad and goes to see if the animal was alright

CR continues to tell BR how much she hates her and how unfair it is that she always gets second place and so do her children. CR says that giving Yudi all the responsibilities of the business was the last straw for her and now she will kill two birds with one stone.

Rani is getting food for BR and Bhanu comes there and tells her that she has to go with other servants to the jungle where Yudi and party will be staying overnight. (oo jungle mein mangal) She orders her to get ready fast and Rani says that she has to take care of BR and BR hasn't had her medicine today. Bhanu yells at her saying she is not the one to decide who does what in the palace and to get ready to leave fast. She tells Rani to keep Munna in Chacha Chachi's room.

Kali's comes to Bhanu saying that she too wants to go with other servants and Bhanu refuses. Kali says that she will go because she wants to teach Rani a lesson. She will keep getting Rani into trouble and prove herself better and then Bhanu can be proud of Kali. Bhanu seems impressed with the idea and agrees.

Yudi, Rudr and Bhoomi are driving through the jungle and his body guards are right behind him. Rudr spots and animal (donno if it's a tiger or what) and tells Yudi to stop. Yudi takes out his gun and is aiming and Bhoomi is encouraging him. Saksham's jeep with Dinu Kaka, Kali, and Rani reaches them just as Yudi is aiming. Bhoomi tells Yudi that killing such a big animal would be a matter of honor for him but Yudi remembers Rani's words that its wrong to kill innocent animals. He doesn't shoot.

Rudr gets agitated seeing the animal leave and like a monkey he jumps out of the jeep and grabs Yudi's gun and goes into the woods and Yudi runs after him. Yudi tells him not to shoot but Rudr is not listening. Saksham and the bodyguards also run after them. Rudr gets really close to the animal and Yudi reaches him and snatches the gun from him but he shoots before that and it hits the animal. Bhoomi was wathing with her binoculors and is all exited and she too goes to them along with all the servants (including Rani). Yudi tells him why he shot when he told him not to. Rudr asks why they are here if they are not going to hunt. Yudi says he will not understand. He orders everyone to go back to the vehicles and tells his guards to keep them safe while he goes to check if the animal was hurt. Rani looks on worried.

Bhoomi asks what happened to Yudi all of a sudden and Rudr is wondering the same when someone starts throwing bricks around them. Bhoomi gets scared and Rudr says its probably just wild animals. The guards look around and say that this jungle has adivaasi tribes living in it and it might be them. Everyone is scared now. Rudr tells the guard to shut up because no one will harm them as long as Rudr is there (lolz…he'd be the first to run). Just then one of the guards who was driving the jeep gets shot with an arrow and everyone screams. END

I think there was a part in the middle that was missing. Where BR was getting scared of the medicine that Rani was about to give her. It wasn't part of the video but I saw it in a precap.

Comments: I like the jungle idea. I hope something exciting happens here. At least Yudi should finally meet Rani as Rani is here. If not it'll be a complete bore. Maybe he'll be the one to save the whole gang from the adivaasis and he'll see her in the process.

Edited by jinc118 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Thanks. for update Jc..

yudi  act wht rani said.. i hope finally yudi and rani going meet..rudra one runawys first then RB..maybe aadiwasi take rani with them and our hero rescue her..maybe next week more interesting epi.

i also pic for CR show some BR..rani went to jungle who gonna save BR..maybe Nikki and munna..

Edited by pop77 - 15 years ago
peachesblush thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanx dear

yes BR through d bottle away n rani tel it 2 CR dat BR did it CR is very angry

hope Yudi n rani meet with each other in d jungle👏😛

Edited by RT_Krazzy - 15 years ago
-aditi- thumbnail
no prob jc take your time 😛 😊
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok guys i think there was some part of it missing. But that was probably just CR changing the bottles in front of BR and telling her that the bottle had poison in it and Rani going to give the medicine and BR getting scared.
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks!!!
i like jungle main mangal idea!!! 😉
hope YuRa gets sums scenes alone!!! 😳
-JC- thumbnail
Mee too Beee. YuRa scns are so sparse. I am really wishing for some YuRa action in the jungle...varna serial boring hota jaa raha hai.
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haan JC!!! maybe this is the way to RKAB success starve them for YuRa then throw them a a crumb!!! they being us!!! i dont care i jus want this crumb quick!!! 😳
-JC- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

haan JC!!! maybe this is the way to RKAB success starve them for YuRa then throw them a a crumb!!! they being us!!! i dont care i jus want this crumb quick!!! 😳

lolz. How desperate are we.
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya i also think something will definately happen in jungle and yura will meet or rani will save yudi.....
we are too desparate hopefully we will have some excellent epi next week 😳