Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Welcome to the "Jiya Jale" CC

Here are some pics of the daram and the jan of the darams

Chandan & Suanina

So Cute ChandanEmbarrassed

Beatiful SunainaEmbarrassed

Here is an Inside to the story

:: Jiya Jale :: Synopsis

A classic love story, Jiya Jale is the story of Sunaina, played by Siddhartha Basu's beautiful and talented find, Sriti Jha. Brought up in a close and caring family, Sunaina has just fallen in the love with the idea of love, when she meets Chandan. And they fall in love. But they are also caught up in a whirpool of hatred, deceit and betrayal -- which changes their lives drastically. But even in the most trying times, the two hold their love for each other above all conventions.

Set in the picturesque landscape of Gujarat, Jiya Jale has engaging characters that the viewers will relate with. Starring newcomers Saurabh Pandey and Sriti Jha, Jiya Jale will enthrall viewers with its unique storyline, magnificent sets and intriguing on-screen chemistry
between the lead pair.
Backed by the best names from the film and television industry, the majestic sets of Jiya Jale are created by Nitin Desai. The team of Shantanu Moitra, Shreya Ghoshal and Swanand Kirkire, who were behind the chartbuster music of Parineeta and many other films, have created the title song for Jiya Jale

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz join the fc and tell us why do you like this daram and CHandan and Sunaina.....

Lots of Love

Sadia

!Members!

sadia_1990

maria_srk

nainashah

tasha.rox

Edited by sadia_1990 - 25 May 2008 at 3:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ")*!*( Jiya Jale CC )*!*(" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetysadia

IF-Dazzler

preetysadia

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
No reply.........no fans of them...... Cry

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hey Can i join i just love S+C.......the are so cute and sweet.............. Tongue Tongue Tongue

malwica2

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
ok okookkoko
so im here 2 rock this chat club
i absoultely luv chandu

ok here is sum info.
Sriti Jha (born on February 26, 1986 in delhi) is an actress in India best known for starring as Malini Sharma in the show Dhoom Machaao Dhoom.[1] In which She is a member of a band who's name is 'the pink band'. She plays piano for the band. airing on Disney Channel India. Her sun sign is pisces. Her favorite colour is blue.

Born Sriti Jha
February 26, 1986 (1986-02-26) (age 22)
Delhi
Sriti Jha (born on February 26, 1986 in delhi) is an actress in India best known for starring as Malini Sharma in the show Dhoom Machaao Dhoom.[1] In which She is a member of a band who's name is 'the pink band'. She plays piano for the band. airing on Disney Channel India. Her sun sign is pisces. Her favorite colour is blue.
career
She went to Sri Venkateswara College, where she joined the English dramatics society named 'Verbum' in 2004 in 2005. She went on to become the President of the society and she got her first main role in a Verbum play titled "Ritual In Blood" where she played a catholic girl who lied about her little sister's death , and falsely blames on a Jewish man. She won one Best Actor award in the Delhi University dramatics circuit for this particular performance.She is currently doing the lead role of Sunaina in the serial Jiya Jale which airs on the recently launched Hindi channel 9x.[2]

She made her television debut in Dhoom Machaao Dhoom as Malini Sharma. She had never faced camera before.

Personal life
She attended Laxman Public School and is currently doing her graduation.

Edited by nainashah - 22 May 2008 at 12:44pm

malwica2

heaven002x

IF-Rockerz

heaven002x

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
omggg count me in!!
i love dis showw!&&sunaina and chandan's chemistryy!haa chandan is soo cuutte!
Embarrassed

malwica2

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tasha.rox

omggg count me in!!
i love dis showw!&&sunaina and chandan's chemistryy!haa chandan is soo cuutte!
Embarrassed

hey tasha welcome..........hope u enjoy here,,,,,,,,,Tongue

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Naina thanxs for the informatains.........

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
i just love chandu and sunaina they both are soooooooooooo cute na everyone................

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.