Fan Fictions

FANAA(Hiten, Gauri, Shweta) Part2 pg3 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Anjaana70

Anjaana70

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sandali_

Hey Yug-Deepika(sorry dunno your name), your story seems really different, I've read your stories before, the one with Kanan and Nishant, this one looks just as good.
I loved Gauri(Diva Reheja)'s introduction that you gave.
Am looking forward to the rest.
Just have one request, could you please make the font size a little bigger next time? Thanks for this fan-fic. Tongue

I am so sorry for the font size Sandali. But don't worry, from next time, i will definitely take care of it. Thanks a lot for ur appreciation. Yes, i am trying to write something different this time as i am bored of just HGT's soft romantic roles. But as u noticed Diva's char is really different this time and for the first time i am trying to highlight the roles of leading ladies than the male lead. I mean to say, Diva and Shweta have much more important role in my ff than Vishal. Hope u will enjoy the next part. Thanks once again and tcSmile And yes name is Gaurav

Edited by Yug-Deepika - 03 June 2008 at 9:15pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FANAA(Hiten, Gauri, Shweta) Part2 pg3 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjaana70

Anjaana70

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

u knw sandali told exactly wt i was gonna 2 ask 4m u,including da problem wth da font sizeLOLn i also jst luved da intro f Diva..t was jst so nice n sort f real lyk..anywa im specially waiting 2 read more abt her n Vishal..Embarrassed

bt i'll add my bit too..da plot s awsome..i realy enjoyed reading t..so pls pls continue soon..cz im sure i'll totally fall n luv wth dis too js lyk ur earlier FCs..Embarrassed

thanks a lot princessunaraTongue for all your comments and appreciation about my previous and present ff's. I am really glad.Don't worry, next time i will take care of the fontsize. And yes Diva's character is different in my ff. Plus i think u will be shocked after knowing about His and Vishal's relations in the upcoming parts.The three main leads of my ff are totally different from the characters they have portrayed till now on TV.Just wait and watch. I will post the next part soonSmile

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Yug-Deepika

thanks a lot princessunaraTongue for all your comments and appreciation about my previous and present ff's. I am really glad.Don't worry, next time i will take care of the fontsize. And yes Diva's character is different in my ff. Plus i think u will be shocked after knowing about His and Vishal's relations in the upcoming parts.The three main leads of my ff are totally different from the characters they have portrayed till now on TV.Just wait and watch. I will post the next part soonSmile

Hi Gaurav im SunaraEmbarrassedwell i thnk i can trust u n ur wrd dat da characters f these 3 wud turn out 2 be totally different 4m wt any1'd be thnking them 2 beLOLda simple reason s dat every tm i thot dat a twist lyk dis s gonna 2 happen n 1 f ur previous FFs wt actually happend was totally unexpected..so im waiting eagerly 2 read da restEmbarrassed

AllonsyGeronimo

IF-Dazzler

AllonsyGeronimo

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yug-Deepika

I am so sorry for the font size Sandali. But don't worry, from next time, i will definitely take care of it. Thanks a lot for ur appreciation. Yes, i am trying to write something different this time as i am bored of just HGT's soft romantic roles. But as u noticed Diva's char is really different this time and for the first time i am trying to highlight the roles of leading ladies than the male lead. I mean to say, Diva and Shweta have much more important role in my ff than Vishal. Hope u will enjoy the next part. Thanks once again and tcSmile And yes name is Gaurav

Thanks for the reply Gaurav. Well that's great that it'll be different, change is good I guess. Can't wait to see how their characters shape up.
I'm really enjoying it, keep it up! Thumbs Up
Take care.

Anjaana70

Anjaana70

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged
thanks to all my friends who have commented. Here is the next part Smile

Anjaana70

Anjaana70

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Part 2:

8 A.M.

Someone ranged the bell of Diva's house. Diva who was struggling to leave her bed, altast managed to leave it and got up to open the door. With her eyes half opened and scratching her head as we all usually do after getting up, she opened the door and was surprised finding a person with a bouquet of red flowers standing in front of him. The person removed the bouquet form infront of his face and as Diva expected , it was him with his refreshing smile on his lips and looking at her.

Vishal(offering the bouquet): Good morning.

Diva(with a mild smile, accepting the flowers): Good morning and thanks.

Vishal looked at her from top to bottom . She was in a navy blue sleeping suit , with her untidy hairs, bleary eyes and her unwashed face without make up. Wow that was the sight for the day for him... She was so refreshing like a stroke of refreshing air.

Diva(looking at him): Ab bahar hi khade rahoge ya andar bhi aaoge.

Vishal: Oh yes, why not?

Saying this, he entered inside and Diva closed the door. She put the bouquet in one corner of her table and moved near Vishal, who was sitting on the sofa.

Diva(sitting beside him): Vishal, i am sorry. Kal main tumse theek se baat bhi.....

Vishal(putting finger on her lips): Shhh... shhh.. shhh.. kuch kehne ke jaroorat nahi hai. I knew ki kal tum thaki huin thi. That's why.(Saying this, he removed his finger and they both kept on looking at each other for sometime.)

At the same time, the doorbell ranged again and they both were embarassed.

Diva:aaa.... main dekhti hoon kaun hai.

Saying this, she got up to open the door and Vishal started looking here and there.

Diva opened the door and found packets of milk along with the newspaper . She picked up those and closed the door.

Diva(giving him the newspaper): Accha, i am going to make the breakfast. Kya khaoge?

Vishal: Kuch nahi. Tum bas jaldi se fresh ho jao. Aaj hum log poora din bahar hi rahenge.

Diva: Oh no Vishal. Please. Main sah mein bahar ka khana kha kha kar bor ho gayi hoon. Kya hum aise nahi kar sakte ki baki sab program waise hi rahe, bas khana hum ghar ka khayein?

That was one of the things that attracts him more towards her. She was a modern girl and often had to reman outside from her house, but whenever at home, she just don't want to miss home made food.

Vishal: Ok then. Phir mere paas ek better plan hai. Kyun na aaj hum dono ghar par hi rahein. In the evening we would go out for a movie and for some shopping.

Diva: Wow! I was about to say that. But thought that u have made the plan with so much happiness, i didn't want to spoilt that.

Vishal: Don't worry, what matters me the most is your company. Aur waise bhi, gahr par humein disturb karne wala bhi koi nahi hoga.

Diva blushed a little after hearing that and Vishal kept on looking at her.

Diva(unable to face him anymore): To phir main fresh hokar aati hoon.

Vishal nodded his head and Diva went inside other room whereas Vishal opened the newspaper to have a look at the headlines.

At another corner of Mumbai, a big house with a great colour combination and exterior. This is the house of Shweta Kapoor. Today was off, so she was busy in arranging the scattered house and getting familier that it's not an easy matter .

Shweta: Ohho. I am fed up of all that. Ek cheez khatam karo to doosri shuru ho jaati hai. Pata nahi kab khatam hoga ye jhamela.

Saying this, she raised up her hairs that were coming in front of her eyes and again started maintaining the stuff.

After a hard work of 2 hours, she was able to maintain everything .

Shweta(taking a sigh of relief): Phew.......finally. 

Saying that, she wiped off the sweat coming on her forehead.

Shweta: Geeeee..... have a look at me. Kitni baas aa rahi hai. I think i must take a quick shower to get rid of it.

She was thinking that when somone ranged her bell.

Shweta looked at the clock . It was shwoing 10 AM.

Shweta: It must be her.

Saying that , she rushed outside and opened the door and found Anita there.

Anita(looking at her): Ye kya haal bana rakha hai tune? Aur abhi tak taiyaar nahi hui?

Shweta: I am so sorry yaar. Par main kya karun? Ghar ki haalat aisi thi ki.... Bas mujhe do minute de.

Anita entered inside and Shweta entered into her bathroom to have a quick shower. After that, they locked the house and leaved from there.

Diva's house:

Diva and Vishal had just completed the breakfast and now Vishal was helping her in clearing the mess.

Diva: Vishal, tum rehne do. Main kar loongi.

Vishal: It's ok Diva. I have no probs.

After sometime, they were done and were on the sofa again.

Vishal: Now tell me. How was your tour.

Diva: it was very good. But a little bit tiring too.

Vishal: Aur how did you spent your time there?

Diva: Shopping shopping and shopping. (Suddenly remembering something): Oh god. How could i forget?

Vishal: Kya?

Diva, without answering his question, rushed into her room, opened her bag and came out with a packet.

Diva: Ye wahan maine ek showroom mein dekha. Price range mein tha, and i thought tum par bahut accha lagega.

Vishal face got delighted after hearing that. He opened the packet and and his eyes got widw with surprise. It was a beautiful jacket , of black colour , and was very attractive.

Diva: Kaisi lagi?

Vishal(totally delighted): Bahut... bahut acchi.

Diva's face too got delighted after hearing that. She felt like her hardwork had paid.

Vishal(to Diva): It's really amazing.

Before Diva could speak anything, her phone ranged and she attened it.

Diva: Hello.

Diva: What ? Lekin parso........

Diva: Ok, i will be there.

Saying that, she hanged up.

She came outside and watched Vishal looking at the jacket again and again. She came near him and sits down on the sofa with a dropped face.

Vishal(noticing her): Kya hua?

Diva: Nahi. Kuch nahi.

Vishal: Arre, kuch kaise nahi. Jab yahan se gayi thi, to tumhara mood accha khaasa tha, lautkar aayi ho to udaas ho. Kiska phone tha?

Diva: Office se. Woh mujhe parso phir se jaana hai.

Vishal got a little bit disappointed after hearing that . But the next moment, he understood that it's her job and he doesn't want to be a barrier amongst her career.

Vishal(putting his hand on hers): Hey, it's ok.Don't be so upset. I understand. It's your job. Tumhe parso jaana hai, par do din to hum saath hain na.

Diva looked at him and smiled. She knows he was upset, but still he understands her

Diva: Thanks Vishal.

Saying that, she bend forward and takes him into her arms , hugging him firmly. And for Vishal, it was the moment , he was waiting. He too hugged her firmly in his arms and closed his eyes.

Vishal: Wow..... agar har baar mujhe aisa hug mile to i really don't mind your trips.

Diva, understanding the meaning of his words, hitted him lightly on his back and they remain in the same position for sometime, with a smile on their lips.

Preview:

Vishal reached near the lady whose face was on the other side.

Vishal: Excuse me Miss.

The lady turned and Vishal was shocked as if he got a high voltage current.

Vishal: Oh god tum?

Saying this, he was about to leave when Shweta stopped him.

Shweta: Ek minute , ek minute please.

Vishal stopped and looked at Shweta who was having some guilt in her eyes.

Diva(coming out of the car): Kya hua Vishal?

Edited by Yug-Deepika - 09 June 2008 at 1:17am

AllonsyGeronimo

IF-Dazzler

AllonsyGeronimo

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Cool! It's shaping up very well. Do continue. Tongue
BTW I love your Yug and Deepika Avi on your profile.

Edited by sandali_ - 14 June 2008 at 2:17pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top