Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Don't get me wrong, I love the books, but does anyone else ever feel that at times  there are too many of Bella's insignificant details? EmbarrassedLOL For example if she's cooking something or doing something like that we have to read a lot about it.Tongue

Some people told me they like it...but what is your opinion everyone? Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The details? :P" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I actually do like the details, cus it makes me feel like I'm Bella! Wink Embarrassed LOL

pinkbubblez

IF-Rockerz

pinkbubblez

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
yaa i knoww...i noticed that...there is a detailed description about everything that happens in her day LOL...i found that really annoying at times cuz u just want to get on with the story and see what happens next...but the details take too long Ouch
i dont know if this goes for everyone...but the extra details also made bella's life seem so boring Ouch...like she has no hobbies or anything...she just comes home, cooks, does homework and goes to sleep Tongue good thing she has edward to make her life more interesting Wink LOL lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Herman_4u

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
^nice way to put it! Wink LOL

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
That's true Meeru di, sometimes the details do help us to imagine ourselves in Bella's shoes better. LOL Haha

That's also true Aji. Exactly what I was thinking. Like the time in twilight where she went in the woods outside her house, there was sooo many details and I kept thinking something exciting will happen like it did in her dream, but she just walked back home after that. Confused LOL And you're right about that, she just talks about the HW, chores ect but she has no hobbies. Tongue

Thank God for Edward. Tongue

Edited by noodles - 21 May 2008 at 9:53pm

pinkbubblez

IF-Rockerz

pinkbubblez

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
^ yaa exactlyy Smile...sometimes i would just skim through those long detailed parts Tongue i only cared about parts with edward in it LOL

and lol...thanks meeri Embarrassed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Herman_4u

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I look like such a diplomat agreeing with both of you, but I really do Tongue

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
It's fine Noodles, I am partially wrong, but I do think the details at time do help us enhance the character! Wink

No probs Aji! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top