Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Hi folks

Since Kallori Kalaam just randomly disappeared   Bhuvaneswari  is the new serail. The director is Antia from Anjali serail. By chance is anyone goign to update this serial???. I shall i post the synposis next week and do the updateWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhuvaneswari - New serial" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isaitamil

isaitamil

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kutty Simba

Hi folks Since Kallori Kalaam just randomly disappeared   Bhuvaneswari  is the new serail. The director is Antia from Anjali serail. By chance is anyone goign to update this serial???. I shall i post the synposis next week and do the updateWink

Anitha is the producer of the serial, K.Ganga who directed muhartham serial is the director for BhuvaneswariSmile

vikneswary

vikneswary

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
update pls Cry

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
hi isaitamil,
                  the director's name is ganga the film actor who also directed me in muhurtham.the serial is doing well and will get better.please post reviews if possible so i can convey them to my co-artistes.
                                                     satish

isaitamil

isaitamil

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak_dinesh

hi isaitamil,  the director's name is ganga the film actor who also directed me in muhurtham.the serial is doing well and will get better.please post reviews if possible so i can convey them to my co-artistes.
                                                     satish

Yea seams the serial doing well, are you going to act in this serial aswell in coming episodes?

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
hi,
           i might but not right now for i am busy with thirumati selvam and jaya tv's alaipayuthe.i have also worked for a couple of days in kolangal.my new serial amman will soon be coming in vasant tv a new channel.
                                                    satish

patraj

IF-Dazzler

patraj

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Satish, nice to hear from you after a long time. (I hope u remember me - from Muhurtham thread).

I normally do not visit this thread but after seeing your name had decided to see what u had to say.

By the way I saw you in Thirumathi Selvam - very cute. Your character is very refreshing from the usual and am glad to see you are back on our small screen.

This new serial Bhuvaneswari - do you have a role in it? If you do, I will definitely watch it (am an ardent fan of yours! Embarrassed )

Best wishes,
Pat

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
hi pat,
        of course i remember all of you.No i am not doing bhuvaneswari for i am busy with other projects and plus doing too many serials in sun tv is not very good.i am also doing a guest appearance in chellamadi ne enakku,kolangal.i am doing alaipayuthe in jaya tv and serial called amman where i am playing the main role in vasant tv.be well.
                                                 satish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top