Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
I get pretty disappointed when people go, "You like those books?" with a I'm-gonna-make-a-weird-face-at-her-but-I'll-try-not-to-be-to -subtle-with-my-disappointment look.

A friend of mine thinks the book is pretty childish, not that well-written Bella's pretty dumb, and Edward's nonexistence and unrealistic character bothers her. So she doesn't like the series.

What are the views of Twilight fans on this? Does Edward's nonexistence ever bother you?

Should Bella grow up already?

I think the book's pretty perfect, I'm a teenager so it's nothing childish or too mature for me, I think it's perfectly written.

Do you get disappointed when you realize that your friends/acquaintances are against Twilight?

Do you know many people who've read and loved the series?

I'm really curious to see the answers for this one!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The negativity towards Twilight?" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Yes I know what you mean. Tongue Thankfully, most people I know don't really know about the book so they don't care. It looks good when you're reading those thick books and they see. LOL

My sister makes fun of me by saying "so have you finished reading that vampire love story?" LOL

illuminated.

Viewbie

illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Well..I havent come through anyone who doesnt like the book...But actually I got some of my mom's friends kids into reading this book aswell!!

Edward's nonexistence definitely doesnt bother me..I think he is very real!! LOL LOL

Do tell your friend on my behalf...PLEASE...The book is VERY well-written!! Big smile Wink

Twilight ROCKS! Big smile Wink

pinkbubblez

IF-Rockerz

pinkbubblez

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
edward's non-existance doesnt bother me Embarrassed
but i dont like bella...me and my friends think that stephanie meyer should have done a better job writing her character Tongue
and yepp...i know people that read and like the books...made alot of my friends and cousins read itLOL LOL

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
What do you guy's mean by Edward's non existence? Confused Is there something I missed out? I haven't read all of the 3rd

pinkbubblez

IF-Rockerz

pinkbubblez

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
^^ noooooodlesss Embarrassed...i think she meant the way hes not human Embarrassed...hes like a mythical creature Tongue

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Ooh ok. I thought there's another unraveled mystery I have yet to get to in the book. LOL

illuminated.

Viewbie

illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Nope Noodles..U havent missed anyting.. LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top